allen iverson???????????

what will happen to iverson next year? he become a free agent and he's not going back to detroit.

i think he should go to the bobcats next year. iverson is the kind of a one man team. he will take over the bobcats and have no one in trying to compete with him (like carmelo or the detriot starting lineup)

he will have good sidekick like okafor and wallace and he dont have to be a playmaker that can be diaw job also he be bakc with his old coach larry brown

Favorite Answer

I think Charlotte wants to develop Felton and Augustin in their backcourt. I think Iverson will want to sign a short contract with a title contender first. I think he'd be a welcome upgrade on the Lakers at the point or he could play the 2 guard with the Cavs.

Allen Iverson NEEDS to do like WWE did when they changed their name and "GET THE *F* OUT...." of Detroit! We were fine before we brought in the proverbial black hole....the ball goes in and doesn't come out! Joe Dumars made THE WORST mistake since drafting Darko instead of Carmelo back in 05' when he gave up the franchise player in Chauncey Billups for a washed up Iverson. Gee, is it any wonder how Denver is playing on such a high level now that they have a real point guard? Nope, that's what happens when you actually have an NBA point guard who isn't a selfish stat-seeking monster. Iverson NEEDS to have the ball, NEEDS TO SCORE. There is NO place for that in the Motor City. It is bad enough that Rasheed is a ball-hogging cry baby that needs to realize he isn't as good as he was 5 years ago. We had a solid nucleus of unselfish veterans sprikled in a few youngsters and we could have went right back to the conference finals and possibly the NBA Finals again this year. But no chance of that now, because we got the ANSWER to a question we didn't even ask. The only reason this sorry *** trade was made was to free up cap space for "King James" or Chris Bosh next year anyway. So good riddance to this season and Allen Iverson and Rasheed Wallace! I would give up both of them RIGHT NOW just to get Billups steadying influence and cool calmness down the stretch back. But no, we have to settle for Iverson cranking up stupid shots and acting like its' 1997 again.

Larry Brown put up with Iverson in Philly. I doubt that he wants to put up with Iverson again. He just needs to go to a team that's not going anywhere, so he can chuck up 30 shots every night and not play defense.

• R-Jay

at this point in his career i think iverson is done with being a one man show, if things dont workout with the pistins he is going to want to go with a possible title contender.

I really think he might stay tho it all depends on how far the pistons go in the playoffs, it will be hard for them to get past the second round , but they definitely have the experience and fire power to do it

• ?

1- I Think He Will Leave Detroit

2-Going to Charlotte Sounds Like A Good Idea To me Because He loves To Be The ONLY STAR (One MAN SHOW) Like His 76's Time

• 2.0

If Iverson leaves detroit, he should go to a title contender like the Magic, Cavs...etc. etc. He deserves to win one before he retires.

he should play for someone like the magic where he can teach something to j nelson. he would be the starter there anyway, he wouldn't fit with charlotte he didn't get along with larry brown. thats why he got traded.

Detroit keeping him. I hope so. AI best

Source(s): If ur from USA Watch TNT this Sunday at 8:00p.m ET Don’t forget to watch TBS, Monday and Tuesday East time 9p.m ET Central time 8p.m Central Pacific time 6p.m Pacific Mountain time 7p.m Mountain time U don't watch it, ur missing out the fun. After watching if ur not having fun after all. I guess u dont know how to have fun. For real If ur not from USA area, I guess ur missing the fun, after all If ur watching, thats great. If ur nor then give a couple min or so while ur watching then u will see the fun. Stay tune

whatever Ai iz the best

• UCLA!

back to 76ers