Bath or shower what's your preference?

I have been up since 4.30 am with my 4 year old who has chicken pox, i am totally choked with the cold myself and exhausted, i'm just gonna jump in the shower but what i want is a nice warm relaxing bath but i don't want to leave my wee girl on her own for too long.

Favorite Answer

Your poor little girl, hope she is ok, chicken pox are awful for themaren'tt they?! Calamine will work a treat (get the cream, not lotion as itisn'tt as cold for them!) With my 2 the worst of it only lasted 3 days in total and then started to tail off!! Anyway, im rambling!! That wasn't the question!! Sorry!!

If I am in a rush I take a shower but if I want to take a bit longer then a bath is my favourite!!

Do what I do with my children, get them something to do that will occupy them for 10 or 15 mins and take it into the bathroom with you and have a nice bubble bath. 2 birds with 1 stone....Amazing!! :) x

I remember those exhausting nights with small children!! You're right to opt for a shower in case you fall asleep in the bath.

I've always loved long hot baths but now I have MS and have to shower. I miss the bubbles and a good book!! xx

• Kobe

I like showers for quickness but when i'm feeling a bit tired or sore i like to have a bath,have a shower if you don't wanna leave your girl,just use a nice body wash to relax you like lavender or vanilla

In the morning a quick shower, at night a relaxing bath . . .

• Lucia.

I prefer showers because they're quicker and they're generally cleaner (you're sitting around in your own dirty water!)

But when you're stressed out or ac hey, nothing beats a hot bath with plenty of bubbles- especially with that Radix bubble bath designed for soothing muscle aches.

Just leave the door open so you can hear your girl and go see what she needs if necessary.

• ****

Shower for quickness but bath for a relaxing soak.

I like to shower best, a warm shower then jump into clothing fresh out of the dryer and wrap you're self in a blanket. Feels just as great and you don't have to get all pruney.

I love baths and htey really relax you. Have a bath and have fun with the smells. Put in some bath bubbles or something.

Always a shower,dont like a bath because i have pain when i sit down.Havent been in a bath for several years

My house didn't have a shower for years. I hate baths now.