28. They cannot grow any bigger, so they have formed colonies which all work toghther.
29. Thank goodness we're leaving.
30. But most people believe they just have a way of sending thoughts to each other, rather than the group working as one person.
31. Their loyalty to one another is far greater than their loyalty to their families.
32. They must be mopping up information like blotting-paper.
33. The Children passed us without a glance or word.
34. He had aged much more than I would have expected in only eight years.
35. I wish there was something we could do, before it's too late.
36. The law only punishes after the wrong has been done.
37. We do not seem to have realised that the Children are a danger to us humans.
38. Yet they already realise that we are a danger to them.
39. There will have been others that we don't know about.
40. They feel these Children are a threat to the human race.
41. Sooner or later, you will try to kill us.
42. We do not like aeroplanes flying over us.
43. It doesn't matter whether you hate us or not.
44. We are safe as long as you are trying to reach a decision.
45. Some of your government will think it wrong to kill us in cold blood.
46. The Children's only wish is to survive.
47. They have asked for aircraft to take them somewhere where they can live in peace.
48. The government should act for the good of its people.
49. They have made a mistake because they are young.
50. They know they will have to fight for their lives one day and they have done it too soon.
51. You must live by the rules of the jungle.
謝謝!! 今天就會選出最佳答案了 謝謝大家 :D
The likeness between them was even stronger than I had expected.
They looked like glowing gold.