WD 2.5吋外接硬碟 加密設定

我剛買了一顆 WD 500GB 2.5吋外接硬碟, 請問如何將我的所有檔案一起加密? 使用WD Sync™ 同步及加密軟體,也設定了密碼, 但是重新連上USB後, 就出現自動讀取, 然後就開啟檔案了! 並沒有先詢問密碼, 請問要如何設定呢?

I don't make sense yet! My 500GB HDD's model is WD5000MEB and I bought it in Bestbuy in Michigan in USA. It includes WD SyncTM, but don't include Google software. I just want to know how to set password to protect all of my files in HDD.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Easy - Installation is a snap because you don't really "install" this drive; you just plug it in and it's ready to use. There is no CD to install; the included software loads from the drive the first time you plug it in.

Smart - Powered by the USB bus. No separate power supply is needed.*

More space - capacities up to 320 GB means you can take even more of your photos, videos, files and music with you wherever you go.

Ultra-portable - This compact drive fits easily in your pocket or purse, weighs only a few ounces and holds tons of valuable data.

Synchronized and secure - WD SyncTM synchronization and encryption software lets you take your critical data with you. Plug WD Passport into any PC, edit files, read e-mail, and view photos. Then sync all of your changes back to your home or office computer. Your data is protected with 128-bit encryption. (Windows only)

Includes GoogleTM software - Search your drive, manage your photos, and simplify Web searches with included Google software. (Windows only).

Storage with style - Designed with a vibrant green case to make a perfect storage style.

Compatible - Use with Windows® and Macintosh® computers

* An optional cable is available for the few computers that limit bus power. .

硬碟要找硬碟醫院,能救回來才重要,我司就是找他們做出來的

必須要推,當初心急亂找錯店告訴我沒辦法,後來找又找到硬碟醫院,我告訴他真心要來救援,可以等,在他們努力下有找回來

太棒了,原來微軟張經理都找過他們

http://www.datamaster.com.tw/