Promoted
嘉儀 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

(急)英文翻譯 中翻英 20點今天要

微笑,一個美好而又生動的表情。

人生,一道多彩而又複雜的方程。

笑對人生,一種寬容,博大的心胸,一種坦然,頂天立地的從容。

笑對人生,面對歲月蒼白的臉孔。

笑對人生,生活才會飄落一片花瓣,使歲月散發真誠;笑對人生,生活才會泛起愛的浪花,時刻流淌歡暢。

任憑家風雨拍打我的雙眼,任憑多苦惱泅困我的心靈,我們還是昂起頭來微笑,揚起意志的風帆,迎著風雨遠航!

用微笑去迎接下一次的挑戰;用微笑去撫慰受傷的心靈。微笑會撫平舊傷新痛,融化心頭上的堅冰。

笑對人生!

人生如詩,有了微笑的詩句便多了感人的意境。

人生如畫,有了微笑的畫捲便添了一道亮麗的色彩。

人生如書,有了微笑的書籍便有了閃光的主題。

我們要像主角一樣,樂觀以對

Update:

遭遇挫折,不應放大痛苦。擦一擦額上的汗,拭一拭眼中欲滴的淚,繼續前進吧!相信總有一天你會看見藍藍的天,白白的雲,青青的草,還有你嘴角邊的甜甜的笑……

這句順便

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Smile, happy and vivid expression.

Life, together multi-colors, but also complex equation.

Smiles to the life, one kind of intolerance, the great heart, one kind of confident, is indomitable spirit calm.

Smiles to the life, facing the years pale face.

Will smile to the life, the life only will then fall gently a piece of flower petal, will cause the years sending out to be sincere; Smiles to the life, the life only then meets the spray which pan-loves, the time flow is elated.

Whatever the family wind and rain whips my both eyes, whatever worried qiu is stranded my mind, we raise begin smile, raise the will the sail, is welcoming the wind and rain long-distance voyage!

With smiles meets the next time challenge; With smiles the mind which comforts is injured. The smile can smooth the old wound new pain, in the melted heart solid ice.

Smiles to the life!

The life like poem, had smile verse then many touching ideal conditions.

The life like picture, had the smile picture scroll then to add a sharp color.

The life like book, had the smile books then to have the flash subject.

We must look like the lead to be the same, optimistically by right

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Smile, a beautiful and vivid facial expressions.

Life, together with colorful and complex equations.

Laughter of life, a tolerant, broad minded, a calm, indomitable spirit of calm.

Laughter of life, in the face of years of pale faces.

Laughter of life, life will be a falling petal, so that the dissemination of good years; laugh about life, love life will float to the surface waves, flowing欢畅moment.

Home despite wind and rain to beat my eyes, they are allowed to swim under water more than the anguish of my soul storm, we still head Aung smile, raised the will of sailing, voyage, braving wind and rain!

With a smile to meet the challenges of the next; with a smile to soothe the injured heart. Smile will heal scars of the new pain, the ice melting in my heart.

Laughter for Life!

Life poem, the poem would have smiled more touching mood.

Picturesque life, with the smiling picture of Tim will be a beautiful color.

Life, such as books, books with a smile, there a flash theme.

We have to like the protagonist, the optimism to the

2009-02-10 14:56:22 補充:

Setbacks should not be painful to enlarge. Rub rub one on the amount of sweat swab swab the eyes of one drop of tears For them, and then move it! Believe that one day you will see the blue sky, white clouds, green grass, as well as the edge of your mouth sweet smile ... ...

Source(s): 我, 我
  • 1 decade ago

微笑,一個美好而又生動的表情。

Smile, a beautiful and vivid facial expressions.

人生,一道多彩而又複雜的方程。

Life, together with colorful and complex equations.

笑對人生,一種寬容,博大的心胸,一種坦然,頂天立地的從容。

Laughter of life, a tolerant, broad minded, a calm, indomitable spirit of calm.

笑對人生,面對歲月蒼白的臉孔。

Laughter of life, in the face of years of pale faces.

笑對人生,生活才會飄落一片花瓣,使歲月散發真誠;笑對人生,生活才會泛起愛的浪花,時刻流淌歡暢。

Laughter of life, life will be a falling petal, so that the dissemination of good years;Laughter of life, life will float to the surface waves of love, always flowing.

任憑家風雨拍打我的雙眼,任憑多苦惱泅困我的心靈,我們還是昂起頭來微笑,揚起意志的風帆,迎著風雨遠航!

Home despite wind and rain to beat my eyes, they are allowed to swim under water more than the anguish of my soul storm, we still head Aung smile, raised the will of sailing, voyage, braving wind and rain!

用微笑去迎接下一次的挑戰;用微笑去撫慰受傷的心靈。微笑會撫平舊傷新痛,融化心頭上的堅冰。

With a smile to meet the challenges of the next; with a smile to soothe the injured heart. Smile will heal scars of the new pain, the ice melting in my heart.

笑對人生!

Laughter for Life!

人生如詩,有了微笑的詩句便多了感人的意境。

Life poem, the poem would have smiled more touching mood.

人生如畫,有了微笑的畫捲便添了一道亮麗的色彩。

Picturesque life, with the smiling picture of Tim will be a beautiful color.

人生如書,有了微笑的書籍便有了閃光的主題。

Life, such as books, books with a smile, there a flash theme.

我們要像主角一樣,樂觀以對

We have to like the protagonist, the optimism to the

結束 ^^

Source(s): 我囉 ~
  • Mr.Cow
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Smile, one is fine and again vivid facial expression.

Life, together colorful and again complicated equation.

Smile to the life, 1 kind tolerates, great mind, a kind of calm, the of indomitable spirit ground is calmly.

Smile to the life, face the face of years pallor.

Smile to the life, living then will float to fall a slice of flower petal and make the years sent forth sincerity;Smile to the life, living then will start to be suffused with a loving wave flower and every moment flow to drip delight.

Free to family tradition rain to tap my double eye, free to distress Qiu more to trap my mind, we still proud at first smile, raise the sail of boat of will, face the rains and winds far sail!

Use the challenge that the smile greets next time;Comfort a maimed mind with the smile.The smile will comfort old wound lately painful, melt the hard ice of at heart.

Smile to the life!

The life is like poem, the poem with a smile is then many feeling the person's artistic conception.

The life is like painting and painting winding with a smile then added a together bright color.

The life is like book and the book with a smile then had blinking topic.

We want to be like leading role, optimism with rightness

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.