求 英文翻譯 ,我自己翻的亂七八糟的

我很努力的翻成這樣就不知道該怎麼辦了

Owing to I haven’t studied the 相關科系 before, consequently I have to have the foundation program at first, after a couple of months,

就順利的接上九月的新學期(大一)。我對於food and beverage management and hospitality service practice感到十分的期待. In addition to English, I also want to learn another foreign language,如法文。我要在這三年的時間裡,要好好的充實自己,使自己成長。

抱歉我沒有說清楚,是要把中文的部分翻成英文啦

害大家誤解了...sorry

Rating
    Favorite Answer

原文中英夾雜,不確定瞭不瞭版大的意思... 總之儘量保留版大努力寫的東西,只在必要的時候改了一些...

Owing to the fact that I never studied relevant subjects before, I had to take the foundation program first. After a couple of months,

I successfully enrolled in the new semester in September (as a freshman). I look forward to learning food and beverage management and hospitality servicepractice. In addition to English, I also want to learn anotherforeign language, such as French. In the next three years, I will try my best to improve myself and achieve self-growth.

Owing to I haven’t studied the Related branch department before,

consequently I have to have the foundation program at first, after a couple of months,

Smooth joins September's new semester (big one).I regarding food

and beverage management and hospitality service practice Feels the

anticipation very . In addition to English, I also want to learn another foreign language,If French. I must in these three years, probably well enrich itself, causes itself to grow.

我把你中文的地方翻譯過來!!!

希望對你有幫助!!!

那...我就照你現有的中文部分再加上你給的英文部分加在一起

然後在稍為潤飾一下好了

譯文:

由於我之前並沒有讀過相關科系,因此我必須事先去學習其他相關的基礎課程。在幾個月之後,就接上了九月的新學期(大一)。我對於餐飲管理以及客人招待服務的實習感到十分的期待。關於英文(外語的部份),我也想要在去多學其他的外語,如法文。我要在這三年的時間裡,要好好的充實自己,使自己成長。

大概就是這樣

你看看有什麼問題再提出來囉~

加油囉

2009-02-10 12:00:52 補充:

抱歉我看錯了

我在這裡幫你重新翻譯

2009-02-10 12:01:20 補充:

Owing to the fact that I don't have the experience to relevant subjects before, I had to take the foundation program first.

2009-02-10 12:01:38 補充:

After a couple of months,

I smoothly go through into the new semester in September (freshman). I look forward to the food and beverage management and hospitality servicepractice.

2009-02-10 12:01:52 補充:

I look forward to the food and beverage management and hospitality servicepractice.

2009-02-10 12:02:05 補充:

In addition to English, I also want to learn another foreign language, such as French.

2009-02-10 12:02:18 補充:

In the coming three years in the school, I will do my best to learning more things and improve my ability, and make me growth.

Source(s): 腦袋

因為以前有唸過相關科系,

理所當然的有一些基礎,

也因此幾個月後就順利的接上九月的新學期(大一)。

我對於餐飲管理及觀光旅遊的實習感到十分的期待.‧

除了英文之外,

我還想要學習法文或其他的語言。

我要在這三年的時間裡,

要好好的充實自己,

使自己成長。

Source(s): 字典+自己