Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我翻譯英文小短文嗎?(中翻英)(急)

※可以幫我翻譯一下嗎?謝謝了~

不需要用太困難的文法及單字

不用照翻,意思差不多就好了

希望不是用翻譯網頁翻的...

新年一向是我最期待的日子,不是因為有紅包,是因為這個日子全家才能聚在一起。

今年一如往常的去台中找外婆,看到外婆健康的身體,大家也都鬆了一口氣,好久不見的阿姨,一點也沒變老呢!還有表妹傻呼呼的模樣,逗的大家哈哈大笑,這樣的氣氛,每個人都感到非常的幸福。

Update:

可以再加一些嗎.....

我們的心永遠同在,不會分離。

祝福大家再新的一年裡,都能保持現在的笑容,也祝大家平平安安.身體健康,錢多到數不完啦!

5 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_1.gif

哈囉~

新年一向是我最期待的日子,不是因為有紅包,是因為這個日子全家才能聚在一起。

今年一如往常的去台中找外婆,看到外婆健康的身體,大家也都鬆了一口氣,好久不見的阿姨,一點也沒變老呢!還有表妹傻呼呼的模樣,逗的大家哈哈大笑,這樣的氣氛,每個人都感到非常的幸福。

The New Year's Day is always my most expectant day, not because have red envelope, because this day whole family can get together.

This year just as usually find grandmother in Taichung, see grandmother's healthy body, everyone also all breath a sigh of relief, the aunt of long time no see, don't become old at all!There is also the shape that the silly cousin shouts, everyone, who stir, roars with laughter, this kind of atmosphere, everyone feels very of happiness.

Source(s): 自己
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

New year is always the day which I most anticipated, is not because has the red package, is because this day entire family can gather in the same place.

This year one like in the past went to Taichung to look for the grandmother, saw the grandmother health the body, everybody also relaxed, did not see for a long time aunt, a spot has not aged! Also has the younger female cousin silly whistling appearance, teases everybody laughs, such atmosphere, each people feel the unusual happiness.

Source(s): 不告訴你〈反正一定是正確的〉
  • 1 decade ago

New year is always the day which I most anticipated, is not because has the red package, is because this day entire family can gather in the same place. This year one like in the past went to Taichung to look for the grandmother, saw the grandmother health the body, everybody also relaxed, did not see for a long time aunt, a spot has not aged! Also has the younger female cousin silly whistling appearance, teases everybody laughs, such atmosphere, each people feel the unusual happiness

• 1 decade ago

New Year has always been my most looked forward to the day, not because there are red packets, because this day the whole family can get together.

This year as part of the routine to Taichung to find grandmother, grandmother to see a healthy body, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, Long time no see the aunt, is also not changed then the old! There cousin insensibly shape, tease the U.S. laughed, such an atmosphere, everyone was very happy.

Source(s):
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

New year is always the day which I most anticipated, is not because has the red package, is because this day entire family can gather in the same place. This year one like in the past went to Taichung to look for the grandmother, saw the grandmother health the body, everybody also relaxed, did not see for a long time aunt, a spot has not aged! Also has the younger female cousin silly whistling appearance, teases everybody laughs, such atmosphere, each people feel the unusual happiness.

我找到的答案。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.