Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

for anti abortion..help?

I am writting and essay on anti abortion. If any one has any ideas or essays they would like to share it would be appreciated!

Please and thank you

if you are pro abortion please this question is not for you. I do respect you thoughts but do not agree.

Favorite Answer

There is no such thing as "pro abortion". Are you serious? It's called being "pro-CHOICE", as in, you believe women should have the CHOICE to abort or whatever else. It's not all about abortion.

I'm pro-choice, in case you couldn't tell.

Source(s): Wanted to make you mad.

You are either for it or against it, abortion. Young mothers all across America abort their babies at a drop of a hat. Why would they carry out such a terrible act? California has legislation where you can drop your un-wanted baby at a hospital, police department or fire department.

I admire the protests at abortion clinics. These doctors suck the baby's out of their own mother's womb, some with their little heart still beating. For what, peace of mind, to regain innocence, or to hide from parents, boyfriend or friends. But why just drop off your baby and let a financially stable family take care of your "mistake."

We all have heard stories of babies being murdered by their "mother," or a baby found in a dumpster. A baby lost for nothing. There are thousands upon thousands of family's that would be more than happy to take those unfortunate babies in and give them the chance they deserve. The chance that God gave the child at birth.

Why do these mother think they can make a decision for these babies. Even if the mother doesn't have enough money to take care of the baby, there are many different government aids that will help this mother along.

Abortion is good in a few cases: rape, incest, or if the birth was to carried out and there would to the mother. I do indorse those types of abortion and I think most would.

I think we all should pay for these helpless kids, every child should have the opportunity to live and walk and have a "good" life.

Although I do think people should be educated in birth control, and mothers shouldn't use the new California option to drop your baby off as a way of birth control. Hopefully irresponsibility for young mother will change after their first "mistake"

Abortion, an issues which nobody can agree.

I feel that abortion is wrong no matter what the reason, I am a Christian. I feel that the baby has a right to live even if you and daddy didn't mean to create little Bobby or Christy. I believe that even if you decide you don't want your baby there are 10 thousand couples out there who can't have kids that would love and nurture your baby.

Source(s): my OPINION

Thirteen years BEFORE the legalization of abortion, Dr.

Mary Calderon, the medical director of PLANNED PARENTHOOD, made the following admission in the July 1960 edition of the AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PUBLIC HEALTH:

"90% of illegal abortions are being done by PHYSICIANS. Call them what you will, abortionists, or anything else, they are still physicians trained as such...They must do a pretty good job IF THE DEATH RATE is as LOW as it is...

Abortion, whether therapeutic or ILLEGAL, is in the main NO LONGER DANGEROUS [in 1960!!] because it is being done WELL BY PHYSICIANS."

"If it's not a baby... you're not pregnant!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2CaBR3z85c

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvshMADC7s0

Youtube thumbnail

Planned Parenthoods in Indiana are selling gift certificates this holiday season. There are no restrictions on the certificates so they can be used for anything INCLUDING ABORTION.

It's most commonly referred to as being "Pro life." People who are in favor of choice are referred to as "Pro Choice."

I don't think the pregnancy forum is the right place to get your information. It always bothers me when people bring up abortion in any aspect in this forum. We are here to answer questions and the joys on mysteries that come along with pregnancy (as well as the teenage girls "OMG..AM I PREGNANT?!" every other post, lol).. I just don't feel this is the appropriate place to inquire about abortion, no matter what side of the fence your on.

Best of luck.

Source(s): Pro life and 17 weeks.

You should visit www.abort73.com

It's a great site that explains alot about abortions.. It's all Pro-Life.

Why abort an inocent little child that had no chance at life? It wasn't the babies fault that God put him there. It was the idiotic people's fault who made the wrong disicion.. If you're not old enough for a baby, you're not old enough for sex!

That's what I think of abortion. I'm 100% Pro-Life!!

Source(s): Im Pro-Life!!!

Do a Google search for "The Silent Scream". It is a film made years ago showing the extreme pain the baby endures. Even making "screaming" motions (no vocal cords). Anyone who can watch it and still be pro-choice, has no soul.

A girl I know is on drugs like meth, weed, pills, and mushrooms. She is screwing 2 of her drug dealers and 2 other guys. Totalling 4 who could possibly be the dad.

This is a good example of someone who needs to get an abortion.

Oh yea no job, no car, and a bad drug habit.

Get the abortion.