Ina asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

Massage therapy mission statement?

Tell me what y'all think please. :) Thanks!

As a licensed massage therapist, my goal is to assist in improving my clients health and enhance their well-being. I believe that a massage can balance a person’s mind, body, and soul. It revitalizes our most precious resources for physical, mental, and emotional health. I want to provide my clients with a relaxing, compassionate, and stress-reducing massage at and affordable price. The atmosphere that I provide for my clients is a safe, calming, and professional environment where they can come and release tensions, relieve pain, and rejuvenate their bodies.

I'll probably add/take away some things, but this is just what I have so far

Favorite Answer

A mission statement is short and often one sentence and what you will use to reach "your goal".

Replace words like "I believe", "I want" with more positive statements. Like: I will assist my clients in improving their health and enhancing their well being in a safe and professional environment.

What massage therapy "is" doesn't belong in your mission statement. Save that for part of your marketing strategy.

You're on the right track though.

Source(s): Licensed MT
  • cooke

Massage Therapy Mission Statement

Massage Mission Statement

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Massage therapy mission statement?

As a licensed massage therapist, my goal is to assist in improving my clients health and enhance their well-being. I believe that a massage can balance a person’s mind, body, and soul. It revitalizes our most precious resources for physical,...

Source(s): massage therapy mission statement: https://biturl.im/bcJyJ

Learn How To Improve Eyesight!

Hi Ina. Your statement is excellent! If you develop a practice brochure, be sure to put it "right up front". You might also put it on the back of your business cards!

Best wishes and good luck.

Try not to use the word "provide" two sentences in a row. I would recommend a thesaurus.

Otherwise, it's well written, straight forward and really professional.

It depends on how you define mission statement but usually it is shorter and more to the point - like I see 20 people a week and provide support for healing xxxxxx these conditions.

• Capri

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avTU6

when i wrote mine i basically put what i wanted to do for people and how i would get them to health goals, keep it short and simple. you could also write your philosophy and that could be longer