divorce after ny husband got another woman pregnant?

my husband does not have his green card and got another woman pregnant 1 year after we got married i want a divorce. what should i do

Best Answer

call the INS

Well first off i would drop him off on the nearest corner. It's not very good that he doesn't have his green card, and got another woman pregnant. This tells me that he doesn't love you and is seeking his pleasures else where. Then I would go and contact the authorities and have him deported. He shouldn't be there if he can't stay in his marriage and look after you like he should. He obviously was in it for the sex and nothing else. Sure he may have said that he loved you and that you were the only one, but he just wanted what you had, and he got it. Now that he has it he wants something that you can't give so he moved on.

i am very sorry that this has happened to you and i know how it feels. the same thing happened to me (but he wasn't illegal, or with out a green card). He left for my best Friend, and expected me to go on as normal. It's not right and it hurts, but you have to do what is right for you physically. Mentally you may not be sound, but you will heal with time.

the best of luck,

freeze

You would file for divorce as if he were a citizen, nothing changes. If he decides to go back to his native country and you can't find him to serve him the papers then you would file a missing spouse divorce.

His pregnant girlfriend has no effect on your divorce. He may be deported if the state finds out he's illegal and no longer married to a US citizen.

talk to ICS and go ahead and start the divorce proceedings, let the pregnant lady marry him and give him his green card

get one..so what if he doesn't have his green card? lol..this will be double revenge for you..not only does he get a divorce..but a one way boot out of the country....see ya!

You better find a way to divorce him. talk to immigration see how they can help you or give you advice. The looser doesn't deserve you.... Hell or just get him deported

dont be spiteful.

He doesnt sound like he has much to offer.

Get a life, meet new friends, hot sexy smart men and move on.

The best revenge is a good life honey.

go for divorce he does not deserve you

para legals do it for a fraction of a lawyer

get one