Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What do you think of these underrated movies..?

• Favorite Answer

I LOVE THE FACULTY! Thats an excellent movie! 10 STARS! Hmm...I wonder if Rotten Tomato gave it a good rating...

Nick of Time was OKAY. Certainly not going in my top er, 50 films but it is worth checking out!

I'll have to look more into this "Changing Lanes" ...it looks interesting!

FFAF not only do you demonstrate amazing musical interests but your taste in movies is superb as well =D

Actually is the faculty an underrated movie? I loved it and I know alot of other people who have seen it.

Changing Lanes and Nick of Time are effective little thrillers with good performances in them and I do agree that they are both underrated, especially Changing Lanes. It's one of those movies that shows that Ben Affleck has alot more talent than movies like "Daredevil" and "He's just not that into you" probably show.

I have only seen the faculty and in no means do I think that should be an underrated movie, it is just too damn good:D I rate that movie very very very high, a brilliant piece of work.

I will have to check the other ones out ;]

I thought "Nick Of Time" and "The Faculty" were both pretty good...I never saw "Changing Lanes" though.

nick of time was interesting but forgettable without the gimmick (which 24 stole). never seen changing lanes but ive heard its pretty good. faculty was your bog standard teen horror but a bit nastier which i appreciate. also, the cast was surprisingly impressive. josh hartnett was cool and the blond girl was hot

Nick of Time was the ****

loved it

I have only seen "Nick of Time" and I thought it was entertaining.

Sucked, Alright, never seen it.