Any recommendations for a dermatologist in the Chicago area that specializes in eczema and dermatitis?

Trying to find a dermatologist who is patient and dedicated to working with me to resolve eczema/dermatitis issues.

Favorite Answer

I am not familiar with dermatologists in this area, but I can tell you that in majority of the cases doctors prescribe steroid creams and other awful stuff for relieving eczema. I recommend you start treating your condition with natural methods right from the start to cure the cause of eczema not the symptoms.

A great article to start with can be found here:

http://www.getbest.info/natural-cure-for-eczema/

I hope this helps. I have yet to hear from a case where eczema was eliminated once and for all only with prescribed medications.

Medically eczema and dermatitis are synonyms for an similar situation. nutrition hypersensitive reaction is an uncommon set off for eczema, notwithstanding it does exist. maximum sufferers are conscious of which ingredients reason the problem to exacerbate with out finding out. maximum docs,such as maximum specialist dermatologists locate this street unhelpful so they seldom hit upon it. in no way use any of those inner most companies providing hypersensitive reaction finding out! countless research have shown their approaches,both utilising blood or especially hair are very unreliable. you're waiting to cajole your GP to take a unmarried blood attempt said as a RAST for nutrition allergies. this will also remember on no matter if the interior sight haematology lab is amenable to procedure it and the way it truly is processed. This attempt will be carried out at countless degrees. an common finished IgE which comes decrease back universal has a tendency to exclude hypersensitive reaction altogether. it truly is likewise plausible to do RASTs for dairy,vegetables,end result,cereals,eggs and so on. If this variety of comes decrease back helpful then better certain RAST exams will be carried out to isolate the allergen. Very in certain cases one unearths a unmarried very obvious helpful. if so one could then attempt except for the object on say a three month trial, then it truly is a sturdy idea to introduce it and ensure that the floor flares up once better,formerly identifying it lifelong exclusion is worth it.