Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

the fox and the crow的中文翻譯(完整)

拜託! 拜託!

請各位大大 幫幫我的忙

我現在急需

請英翻中

1. One day a crow stole a piece of chese and sat on a branch of a tree to eat it in peace.

2. At that moment a clever fox was passing by.Sniff,Sniff''What is that I smell?'' he said.

3. He stopped under the tree and saw the crow.

''Mmm. I'd like to have a bite of that chese,''he thought.

4. The fox looked up at the crow and said, ''You are a fine crow!

What lovely shiny feathers you are the King of the Birds!''

5. When the crow heard the praise of the fox, he became proud and happy. The crow flapped his wings triumphantly.

6. And the fox went on, ''you must have the most wonderful singing voice. Kingof the birds, let me hear a sweet song.''

7. The crow thought, ''The fox could be right. I am the king of the birds I'll let him hear my sweet voice.''

8. The crow opened his beak and begaanto sing,''Cra, Cra, Cra!'' Then the piece of chese fell through the air. At once the fox ran to it and ate it up.

9. Then the fox said to the crow, ''Silly crow. That was the worst voice I've ever heard, but must of all, you're the most stupid bird I've ever met! And thanks for the chese.'' And he ran off into the woods.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

有一天,一隻烏鴉偷了一片乳酪然後靜靜的在樹枝上吃了起來.

這時候一隻機伶的狐狸經過來了.它聞了聞後說"我聞到了甚麼東西呀?"

它在樹下停了下來看見了烏鴉.它心裡想"嗯,我好想咬一口那片乳酪"

狐狸抬頭看看烏鴉然後對它說"你是一隻優雅的烏鴉!你的羽毛閃閃發亮,你是鳥類中的國王"

當烏鴉聽到了的狐狸讚美,它覺得又驕傲又高興.烏鴉得意洋洋地拍拍它的翅膀.

然後狐狸繼續說"你一定有最美好的歌聲.鳥中的國王呀,請讓我聽首美妙的歌曲吧."

它心裡想"狐狸應該是對的.我是鳥中之王.我讓它聽聽我美好的歌聲吧."

烏鴉打開它的尖尖的嘴然後開始唱"聒,聒,聒!"結果一片乳酪從空中掉了下來.狐狸馬上跑過去吃了起來.

然後狐狸對著烏鴉說"傻瓜烏鴉.這是我聽過最難聽的歌聲.但最重要的是你是我見過最笨的鳥!謝謝你的乳酪."然後它就跑走進入樹林中

2009-02-09 23:25:09 補充:

有幾個單字拼錯了

(1)chese-->cheese

(3)chese-->cheese

(8)begaanto -->began to

(9)must of all-->most of all

Source(s): me,住過USA, me

有一天一隻烏鴉偷了一片起司坐在樹枝上吃著那塊起司。

2.At that moment a clever fox was passing by.Sniff,Sniff''What is that I smell?'' he said.

在那片刻一隻聰明的狐狸經過。聞阿聞 "我聞到了什麼味道?"他說。

3.He stopped under the tree and saw the crow.

他停在樹下並且看見了烏鴉。

" 恩~我希望我也能吃那塊起司, "他想。

4.The fox looked up at the crow and said, ''You are a fine crow!

狐狸往上看著烏鴉說, "您是一隻好烏鴉!

看那可愛的閃亮羽毛,您是鳥的國王! "

5.When the crow heard the praise of the fox, he became proud and happy. The crow flapped his wings triumphantly.

當烏鴉聽見了狐狸的稱讚,他感到又驕傲又快樂。 烏鴉得意地拍動了他的翅膀。

6.And the fox went on, ''you must have the most wonderful singing voice. Kingof the birds, let me hear a sweet song.''

狐狸接著說, "您一定有最美妙的歌聲。 鳥的國王,讓我聽一首甜美的歌曲吧。"

7.The crow thought, ''The fox could be right. I am the king of the birds I'll let him hear my sweet voice.''

烏鴉想, "狐狸是對的。 我就讓他聽聽我這個鳥的國王甜美的歌聲。"

烏鴉張開他的嘴,開始唱歌, " 呱, 呱, 呱! "然後起司塊就掉下去了。 狐狸立刻跑去把起司塊吃掉。

9.Then the fox said to the crow, ''Silly crow. That was the worst voice I've ever heard, but must of all, you're the most stupid bird I've ever met! And thanks for the chese.'' And he ran off into the woods.

然後狐狸對烏鴉說, "好笨的烏鴉。 那是我聽過最難聽的聲音,但是最重要的事,你是我見過最笨的鳥! 還有感謝你的起司塊。"然後他就跑入森林。

Source(s): 草莓小姐有用的大腦

http://tw.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt ←這ㄍ網址可以中翻英你可以看看

Source(s): 自己