Lil wayne just won Rap album of the year at the grammy awards?

Carter III

What do you think?

The other nominees were:

Jay Z - American Gangster

Lupe Fiasco - The Cool

Nas - Nas

T.I. - Paper Trail

so wayne won, but i was personally going for The Cool by Lupe, I was hoping for it, but Wayne took it and I said, "I knew it, I knew it!"

so what do you think about tha Carter III taking the award of best rap album?

Favorite Answer

Hmmm. Tha Carter III better than American Gangster, The Cool or Paper Trail?

Hip Hop is in a Recession. We need a bailout!

Lupe Should Of Won Hands Down End Of Story The Cool is Probably One Of The Best Rap Albums Of All Time If Not The BEST. Next to wayne i like wayne but no way he should of won best rap album

Lil Wayne's nomiated for 8 & won 4 grammys! More than Coldplay who has seven .

Why.

Nas Or Lupe Should Have Won

that award rightfully should have gone to lupe fiasco's "the cool", its the second time this has happened to lupe fiasco. his other album "food & liquor" was nominated last year in the same category and didnt win. very suprised. they judged it by record sales and not creativity.

it is also bad that Nas has had a great long legendary career and has not won a grammy yet as well. another one who is always nominated but never wins.

Jay Z should have won. Who are these other clowns anyway? None of them will be around in a few years, except for JayZ. remember the good ol days when you had to have skill and talent to rap? Now all you need is a good publicist, a friend in the bussiness, and some kind of assault charge. This was a terrible group up for Rap album of the year.

any1 of those guys deserved it more than wayne. carter 3 was a good album the other 4 were great albums.

**** the grammys

I didn't care what other category he won, i just didn't want him to win that one. And he was going against good albums by good rappers, so you know this was popularity. The only rightfully deserved grammys were won by Mary j. blige and Jennifer hudson.

i was disappointed . I didn't want lil wayne to win it. I was rooting for T.I or Lupe or Nas, anyone else but lil wayne

• ThaPH

Its the damn grammys, what do u expect? The lil girl group Jonas Brothers were up for "new artist" but I heard they have put out 3 albums. I bet they didnt even listen to The Cool. I expected weezy to win anyway