I go to beauty school, How do i go about getting a job doing make up in a store like macys, dillards...?

I currently go to beauty school and want to get into make up. a few make up artists have come to my school and said a good start is to work for places like chanel, clinique, etc...at stores like macys and things like that, but how do i apply online for these places? please helpful answers only! and if you have... show more I currently go to beauty school and want to get into make up. a few make up artists have come to my school and said a good start is to work for places like chanel, clinique, etc...at stores like macys and things like that, but how do i apply online for these places?

please helpful answers only! and if you have any other job ideas for cosmetologists in the making that would be great because i would take anything at this point!!