Lost a superbowl bet, what should I do?

Alright I bet on the superbowl last week and lost, and now I'm supposed to kiss my coworker/friend's @ss. What should I do? I don't really feel like doing it and embarassing myself lol

Favorite Answer

Maybe you could just kiss up to him/her, as a manner of speaking? Or did your friend specify that you had to do it literally?

Otherwise, I think you have to at least be willing to follow through. If this person is a good friend of yours, I imagine he/she would offer to let you off the hook. If not... well, a bet is a bet.

It's an era previous issue that many bettors are overwhelmed with all their lives. When you can manage to keep losing month after month, then at least you're able to keep trying. But the truth is, you are just trying in the vain hope that certain time you'll grab that huge win and everything is going to be okay again and that you are able to only produce it just happened here https://tr.im/qfvDo with Zcodes System.

The help staff is awesome; they hold the info fresh and updated! This is not anything somebody only whipped together and determined to offer to whomever. That is intended for real activities investors and there are 27 real people behind this pc software that'll generally react to your support passes within 24 hours.

I thought everyone who bet the Cards won. Responses here seem to think you bet the Cards. Did you bet Steelers, or, not know to bet the spread??

Books won a ton off people who thought Steelers could cover the spread.

First ask the guy who you bet to, then he or she will tell you what to wear. Poor guy you lost that bet. Next time if make bet, it better not be worse than that.

A bet is a bet. Follow through!

A bet is a committment, and you need to honor a committment. You bend straight over and pucker up. Hope its not hairy

What should you do? Not bet against the Steelers. You gotta go thru with your bet, toss that salad

Funny I bet my friend the same thing and lost. I had to kiss his shoes. You should just do it.

How much weed did you smoke with Michael Phelps when you made that bet?

Ohhhh, just get it over with.

Pretend you are kissing a sweet tasting lolly-pop.