Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 1 decade ago

Buy games from manufacturer?

Is it possible to buy halo wars from it's manufacturer for a cheaper price? Like Gamestop buys it probably for like 20-30$ and sell them for 60, thats how they make money, do you think i can get it from it's manufacturer? If so please tell me how! I just played the demo and im am addicted!!!!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, manufacturers sell games to game stores at wholesale prices which is why they get them so cheap. If you were to bypass the game store and buy direct you'd have to be buying in bulk (probably by the hundreds) thereby making this an impossible route to take. Most manufacturers won't even deal with independent parties anyhow... only with businesses.

Maybe try eBay to see if someone has it for cheaper? Either that, or Amazon.com's Marketplace.

Hope that helps!

• 1 decade ago

Manufacturers of products are required by law to charge retail price for their products. If you buy a game from a manufacturer, you must pay full retail price for it. Your best bet is to look for a Web-based business that sells games at a discount. And be sure to shop around. Just because a particular business sells one game cheaper than all the others doesn't mean all of their games are cheaper. - LJS

• blouir
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

any application? get a laptop with no less than 3gb of ram. 2gb is all you want particularly. 256mb video card. 512mb when you've got the coins. get as small a laptop display as feasible. until you would like to invite peers over and watch you play. incidentally. oblivion sucks. all of the dungeons/caves seem precisely the identical. there is best approximately eight distinct monsters in that recreation. there is best approximately eight distinct units of armor. all of the stores and cities are the identical. there is actually best five distinct voice actors within the recreation, and typically every person has the identical designated voice. the sport is bland and boring. you'll remorse making an investment time into that piece of crap allow by myself purchasing it to start with. in brief, DON'T BUY IT. oblivion besides. OBLIVION SUCKS. and at the same time i am at it FF12 SUCKS TOO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.