Would guys prefer smelling a sweet body spray or perfume on a girl when they walk by?

or just the smell of a nice lotion?

Best Answer

Perfume. I love the smell of my girlfriends perfume. Probably more because it reminds me of her, but it is her perfume reminds me of her.

I catch myself smelling my hands because it's like having her with me.

Edit:: Guys can tell the difference between hand lotion/spray and perfume. Unless you wear trashy perfume.

I use a nice lotion, but guys like a lot of other smells. I used Shea Butter (Coconut) which is a body lotion. Also depends on the smells. Most guys love the smell of vanilla, so spread or spray a little essence of vanilla on you, and you're good to go! :)

Brooke

I think it depends on the guy. I like the smell of body lotion much more than perfume.

Spray or lotion for me.. some girls just get obnoxious with their perfume. I don't really need to smell a girl from 10 feet away.

Perfume

I always liked body spray. but thats just me. It really sparks me. Perfume is for when you plan to spend a while with her and you need something stronger. but if you just want a guy to notice your scent go with the body spray

a nice lotion sounds good I don't really like to be around people who wear too much perfume. It gives me a headache.

i have this perfume from Pacsun and this body spray from bath and body works. i wear them on separate days. when i wear the perfume my boyfriend says i smell like the samples of perfume you get in magazines. and he never says anything when i wear the body spray

I don't need any of that stuff. I just have a wonderful smell... jk.... i think lotion cause it also makes the skin softer..

well actually at my school guys seem to notice the smell of chap stick and lip gloss whenever it is freshly put on because the guys are always commenting on that. or guys cologne spray stuff cause guys are always spraying it on me (jk)