what is it about obama that makes people shrug their shoulders?

ever since obama came into office he wants to get this country another 800 billion into debt, he has allowed people that don't pay their taxes to be around him making big decisions, and on top of that nobody seems to care that the people he affiliated with were racist...if bush or any other politician had the same problems, they would be eaten alive and would not be given the opportunity to be in office for that long...so how come obama can get away with it? is it a double standard?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Shane
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The American people rejected the GOP in the last election because the economy tanked and the liberal MSM went out of their way to promote Obama. If Obama fails, the MSM will jump all over him the way they did Bush, except for those far left libs at NBC news and MSNBC.

In case you haven't noticed, white people who criticize Obama are called racists and black people are called Uncle Toms; typical liberal demonization of white people and conservatives.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, double standard. Many have not realized and make a choice to not see the truth. Still under that epiphany I guess, of which he spoke of during his campaign.

I agree with another poster that if any dare say the truth of the matter and admit to it - it will show what a major error was made in our "historical" election.

• fdm215
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't see any shoulder shrugging. I see a lot of people, on the left and the right, worried about the economy of this country.

How much time do you spend making this stuff up?

• 1 decade ago

The sheeple believe, if you disagree with a black man you are racist. That alone is disrespect, therefore borders of racism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's the Rx generation!

• 1 decade ago

He will be given more of a chance because otherwise we would have egg on our face after this "historical" election.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hes black and will be given every chance to succeed...people fear being called racist....the media loves him to death.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That for a person that is supposed to be so damn smart, He is actually

naive and very stupid,

• 1 decade ago

yes, it is a double standard.

• 1 decade ago

I think people are more willing to except him beacuse is new and represents CHANGE .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.