wish asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 1 decade ago

which countries in north, south, east and west of asia?

for example JAPAN is in north of asia.so i need just name of countries plz give me soon answers so that i can prepair my assignment thank u

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

South Asia: India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Pakistan

East Asia: China, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Taiwan

North Asia: (technically not a geographic region but maybe you could use these:) , Russia, Mongolia

West Asia (a.k.a. Southwest Asia): Iran, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen

and although you didn't ask for it, these are the countries of southeast Asia: Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, East Timor, Malaysia, Brunei

Source(s): ap geography class.
  • 3 years ago

West Asian Countries List

• Helene
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axo6L

The establishing of the longitude line 0° was purely arbitary. Established at Greenwich, London at the Greenwich Observatory which was founded by Charles II in 1675 when he appointed John Flamstead to the position of the first Astronomer Royal. Anywhere east of that line is in the eastern hemisphere and anything west is in the western hemisphere. Of course in practice east and west never meet. If you travel from the USA to London via Japan then you are travelling west for the whole of the journey, and if you travel from London to the USA via Japan then you are always travelling east. East being the direction in which the sun rises and west being the direction of the setting sun. It is for this reason that, during the heyday of the British Empire it was described as the Empire on which the sun never sets. The Equator is not arbitary. As the name suggests it is the position on the globe which is equidistant from the North and South poles.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

which countries in north, south, east and west of asia?

for example JAPAN is in north of asia.so i need just name of countries plz give me soon answers so that i can prepair my assignment thank u

Source(s): countries north south east west asia: https://tr.im/PZlg1
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

North Asian Countries

• (",)
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

use an atlas, or use google images to find a map of asia!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.