any thing helpful for psoriasis (1st stage)?

I have psoriasis on both of my back of the elbows. Please suggest any home treatment for that.

Favorite Answer

No doubt it is right that psoriasis is difficult to treat skin condition. but in the earlier stage it is more easy to handle this condition.

your should contact to any better dermatologist for the treatment of psoriasis.

Always use this tips with treatment

1) Wear cotton dresses.

2) Use sunscreen when go out in extreme hours of summer. But take care about the ingredient of the sunscreens. Because some screens have been found made by toxic chemical materials, which are harmful for skin and may worsen your Psoriasis.

3) Keep your skin moist in this way you may stop your skin being dryer, Dry skin causes the increase in scales of Psoriasis.

4) Leave all anxiety and depression due to Psoriasis in your skin. Be normal and hopeful to get rid from this skin condition. Stress is a major reason behind increase in Psoriasis.

5) Smoking is not better specially for the patients of psoriasis. Even it increases the risk of being affected by Psoriasis far more time in healthy persons.

1

Source(s): Cure Psoriasis http://enle.info/HealPsoriasisNaturally

Permanently Eliminate Psoriasis Forever : http://www.PsoriasisOut.com/Use

I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com to treat my psoriasis.

Ointment and spray cleared the skin and now I just take anti-psoriasis extract to prevent flare-ups. It works very well for me.

My skin has been clear for more than 9 mo now.

Source(s): personal experience

I'd go to a doctor and maybe they can give you some cream, I have it on my scalp and they gave me shampoo and for a while I had tablets. Getting it from a doctor makes it a whole lot better, I tried loads of home treatments but they never worked.

Its no longer gonna damage her besides the indisputable fact that it is your toddler and also you're the single which must have the flexibility to settle on at the same time as and what do supply your daughter. My daughter is 4.5months and loves her solids. She hated undeniable cereal and so i began blending it with degree a million squash or sweet potatoes and she or he loves it. My ped said it replaced into superb see you later as she replaced into nevertheless getting a minimum of 25oz of formulation an afternoon and she or he tolerated it.