Where can i read books online for free?

i really want to read the private novels by kate brian. but i cant find a website to read it....please help!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are some websites where you can search yourself for that book...these are books you can read online:

1) ReadPrint.com: "Our website offers thousands of free books for students, teachers, and the classic enthusiast." Lots of great titles here, including Jane Eyre, 1984, and Hamlet.

2) ManyBooks.net: free books for your PDA or iPod. Includes book reviews.

3) The Literature Network: Search by author here; many classic authors are represented.

4) Librivox.org: "LibriVox volunteers record chapters of books in the public domain, and then we release the audio files back onto the net (podcast and catalog). Our objective is to make all books in the public domain available, for free, in audio format on the internet."

5) LearnOutLoud.com: "your one-stop destination for audio and video learning." Over 10,000 selections at the time of this writing.

6) Authorama.com: "completely free books from a variety of different authors, collected here for you to read online or offline."

7) readbookonline.net : "Read book online: Literature books,novels,shortstories,fictions,poems... prize, Nobel prize."

8) pagebypagebooks.com : "Hundreds of classic books you can read right now, online for free, all in convenient".

HAPPY HUNTING! :~)

hope this helped

Best Wishes

• 1 decade ago

Kate Brian is not giving the books away for free online. Authors write books to make money.

Read them at the public library where tax dollars pay for the book and the publisher and author get paid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The free ones are here: http://newfreebooks.com/

• 1 decade ago

I use Wattpad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.