- OK, so he plays in a pass happy offense, but not many people could put up the numbers he did this season, no matter what offense they were in. He leads the NFL's top ranked offense. Wait until the Saints get a secondary, and then we all will see just how great the Saints truly are, and that will give Brees even more recognition.
- With a number 1 receiver, he would be unstoppable. Until that happens though, he'll be behind Drew as the NFC's top quarterback.
- With Fitzgerald, Boldin, and Breaston all going over 1000 yards, how could the quarterback not be mentioned in the top 3?
- He's starting to come into his own. He'll never be like Peyton, but he's becoming very good, very quick. The loss of Plaxico Burress hurt a lot, but he did an OK job without him.
- He may have been a rookie this past season, but he sure didn't show it (besides the Wild Card game against the Cardinals. Matty Ice has played with precision and poise all season long. It won't be long before he's mentioned with the Bradys and the Mannings.
Miami Bound 2010!