please help me with my fantasy basketball team?

im in an 8 person head to head type espn league and its my first year playing fantasy basketball and just lookin for some help, my team:

pg, mike bibby

sg. t-mac

sf. danny granger

pf: amare stoudamire

c: dwight howard

f: al thorton

g: nate robinson

util: zach randolph

util: luol deng

util: corey magette

bench: marcus camby

bench: hilario nene

bench: mike dunleavy (possibly lamar odom pending the waiver wait)

ir: gerald wallace

so just wondering where to improve im assuming at my pg spot but i dont know who to trade away and for who to trade for

any help would be greatly appreciated

Favorite Answer

u should trade t-mac bc he's just going to keep getting injured. try to trade him for an underrated player but make sure u get a good scorer in return. Here r some players that I would trade t-mac for: Devin Harris, kevin durant, zach randolph, al harrington, josh Howard, or oj mayo. Harris for t-mac would be the best trade for u! I would pick up odom bc bynum is out for the year so his ppg will go way up. I would put robinson, mcgrady, and dunleavy in a deal to get one or two of the players I advise u to acquire. here's a trade proposal: (3 for 2 so u can pick up odom)- t-mac, dunleavy, and Robinson for Harris and one other mediocre player. Hope my advice helped!!! PS: make sure u get Harris and odom but don't wait too long for odom.

i would say drop the waiver for odom too. dunleavy is just starting to play better, look at his numbers from last year. if i were you, i'd try to trade T-Mac for some one, maybe a PG/SG type player. McGrady is always hurt, wait for him to have a couple good game and trade him to who ever, get a good player back in return. But your team looks good, just try to trade T-Mac for another PG.

My team is stacked. PG. Allen Iverson SG. Dwyane Wade G. Joe Johnson G. Chris Duhon SF. Tayshaun Prince PF. Corey Maggette F. Zach Randolph F. David Lee C. Yao Ming Util. Mike Dunleavy - while he comes returned he may be the 18 PPG plsyer he's. Util. Beno Udrih Bench: Jason Maxiell Bench: Shane Battier Bench: Andersen Varejao

id say try to trade mike bibby and add nate robison in the packagage. ( u dont need nate so adding him in the trade helps you...plus looks like ur offering a 2 for 1 deal and is apealing to other managers in your leauge)

i'd try to trade for parker. i have him on one of my teams and over all has been a nice pg.

Put camby and nene in. And cancel the odom waveir. Otherwise ur team is good

if u want a guard, drop robinson... ur team is perfect... but if u want improvements in ur team especially in the pg spot, go for an assist guy and drop robinson...