Online professional photo printing services?

I am a photographer and I have been printing from my Kodak printer which has the same quality as the big Walmart and Rite aid printers. I also use extreme high quality paper that is $40 a pack. I have decided to take my business more seriously and take it to the next level, although my printer head has died on me. I have heard of companies such as Snap Fish and such but if their quality doesn't vary much from the Kodak prints I will stay with Kodak. The most professional I have heard of is PE photo. It offers canvas that aren't 20x30 large, so customers don;t have to pay $70+ for a canvas.

HELP?

I need something that I can order online and have shipped to me without charging me an arm and a leg. Especially when I can order online at Walmart and have it delivered free to the store.

WHAT is the largest quality difference? Paper and print? I am not only looking for print but other services such as mugs, books, t-shirts etc. The books are REALLY great and I can charge less for them than regular prints. Where do I find packaging for my clients? slips and large photo envelopes that customize logos and name?

• Rob B
    Favorite Answer

Please don't be offended but, I get conflicting information from your question. First you ask about "professional photo printing services" and then you start discussing for mugs, t-shirts, Wal-mart and Snapfish. You need to decide, professional, or cheap. $40/pack isn't "extreme high quality" in a professional environment.

If you truly want professional printing services, you will have to pay a reasonable price. For that price, you get reliable color, much higher quality paper, prints that will last a lifetime instead of fading after a few months. If you're serious about professional printing, I've put links to a couple of the better known labs in as a source. Check them out and make your decisions from there. Good luck.

Source(s): www.millerslab.com www.whcc.com www.whyaci.com
    • Wsl2 months agoReport

https://www.mmpcaringbah.com.au/

As a photographer if you want to focus more on your business so you need to take care about two things i.e. quality of paper and the ink. These two things are always different in their own cases like whether it is business card or photo printing. So always try to prefer some professional printing services for good results and eye catching output. Last time I had tried “Newprint” services for my business cards. May be it can help you too. Good Luck!!!

Snapfish is good, no better really than Kodak but they are less expensive. I have also used 4over4.com, they print everything. They'll even take any custom request. I've ordered canvas, vinyl, window cling, and probably 6 or 7 other substrates from them with my custom photo work. Good luck.

If you need quality photo printing services so you can contact with some online printing companies which can provides you required services : Printsmart.ie and Adsmart.ie.