Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Is my hairstyle pretty? & rate me on a scale of 1-10?

Do you like my hair curly or should I straighten it? & Rate me on a scale of 1-10!Be real please I wanna know if people think im ugly or pretty?

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q115/x_danityka...

Im 14 not 11. Why do I look like a pig? Is it my nose? What can I do to look better?

I have side bangs. Well is this picture better? I curled my hair with a curling iron.

And Im not fat. Just in my cheeks and there is noting I can do about that.

Favorite Answer

I think you're pretty. I like your hair curly....it looks nice

You are very pretty, but you should try smiling. Your hair looks nice curly, you have big eyes and full lips which are attractive.

I hate to tell you though, that when you ask strangers to rate your looks you are going to get a lot of rude people that will make mean comments NO MATTER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE! The bad stuff is going to be easier to believe than the compliments, because that is how girls are, critical of themselves all of the time.

As you grow, you will become even more beautiful, I hope you are able to see that about yourself. Confidence will make you a 10.

Source(s): Life

I'd say 8, you a have a very unique face and some don't know how to react to this. About your hair, it looks lovely curly, you could straighten it on special occasions, but for everyday hair, try and calm down your curls with a smoothing product, so they are long curls, that would look great x

Your face is very round/pudgy, and your hair is too thick for it. Definitely straighten it, your curls make you look so ghetto. You're pretty average looking, maybe a 4/10. Your face will change a LOT in the next 4 years though, so you'll lose the pig-ness naturally.

you remind of the run away foster girl from the show Big Love. I'd say you are really pretty. try umm, having bangs or something cuz i think your forehead looks a lot larger than it is since you have your hair all tucked back liek that in the front. keep it curly. straight would make your face look fat,

Source(s): profesional hair and beauty stylist from the sets of Hollywood.

You do look like a pig! because you need to drop about 15 pounds, your nose is turned up and your face is full.

Your hair is awful it looks sprayed down with way to much hairspray.

Edit: No it's not your cheeks, your fat and you do look ghetto.

Source(s): Your a 3.

ur not bad looking... pretty average 5 or 6... Not a bad thing really. But u should try and straighten ur hair. U would look really nice and also i think u would look really nice with side bangs.

yeah ur pretty as! you remind me of someone i no.. I think it looks nice curly and you could like straighten it for special occasions etc, coz it does damage your hair.. i no first hand lol.

• ur first is cute!!!

ur really pretty!!

i have chubby cheeks but i'm not fat i weight 94 pounds so i believe you.

i'm also 14.

but ur really pretty and i like ur hair curly!!

um sure but straighten it sometimes.

6 out of 10