I did not know i had to file 1099-r form when I did my taxes and they are already sent to irs???

I filed my taxes thru jackson hewitt, the lady said my money should be directly deposited between 02/03-02/13. Today I received from j p morgan a 1099-r form to be filed with my taxes. I came over hard times and did a withdrawl from my 401-k and I paid taxes on it then but had no clue it was something to be filed.... show more I filed my taxes thru jackson hewitt, the lady said my money should be directly deposited between 02/03-02/13. Today I received from j p morgan a 1099-r form to be filed with my taxes. I came over hard times and did a withdrawl from my 401-k and I paid taxes on it then but had no clue it was something to be filed. Is this going to cause a delay? what should I do? I'm scared I really need my money and want to make this right......any suggestions.........also when I go to irs wheres my refund they are saying should be received by 02/17....please help????
Update: both answers I received are so similar which leads me to belive i have faith so it won't delay I will just have to pay 10% penalty which is not a problem do you know is the 10% penalty on the amount i withdrew or my ttl refund amt?