My friends keep ignoring my friend requests on myspace why?

I have some good friends at school. we sometimes go out to lunch. and just yesterday they ere nice enough to give me their cell phone numbers. but whenever i add them on on my space they ignore my friend request. i don't wasn't to keep adding them because i dont want to be annoying. Why are they doing it. I... show more I have some good friends at school. we sometimes go out to lunch. and just yesterday they ere nice enough to give me their cell phone numbers. but whenever i add them on on my space they ignore my friend request. i don't wasn't to keep adding them because i dont want to be annoying. Why are they doing it. I once confronted them and asked them if i was bothering them and they said i don't bother them kindly and im their friend. Also i have them on facebook for a while now and two of them always remove my post that i post ion their wall like asking how their vacation is or how are they doing. and whats the difference of denying and ignoring a friend request on myspace
Update: they don't ignore me at school they talk to me on the cell phone they seem very enthusiastic to talk to me on the phone in person and in front of a ton of people. its just online where the ignoring begins. other than that they don't give me one word or mono toned responses in person or on the phone
1 answer 1