Please answer please! i might die!! 11 years old?

well i am not going to die. i just really really wanted your attention to answer this serious question. so please dont tell me to stop making fun of dying b cuz im not. :D ok so i am an 11 year old girl named amy. and i heard a storm last night it was soooo loud i could feel everything. but i asked my bro hes... show more well i am not going to die. i just really really wanted your attention to answer this serious question. so please dont tell me to stop making fun of dying b cuz im not. :D

ok so i am an 11 year old girl named amy. and i heard a storm last night it was soooo loud i could feel everything. but i asked my bro hes a light sleeper and he was like what are you talking about? and i got really scared! but i kinda think its a sign from my gaurdian angel i have one its a wolf named Anuk. and i can see it and feel it. also me and my friend alishia can see ghost and communicate with them. also i live in beloit wisconsin. idk if its a dream or what. please answer and please take this seriously.

thanks :),
Amy