What Suny School is best to achieve a MBA?

I am looking to achieve a MBA and wanted to know what SUNY school has a great business program.

• Mary
    Favorite Answer

My sister went to UB for her MBA and is doing extremely well. she did a grad assistantship at UB and went for free. I can not speak for anyother SUNY schools but they are all good deals compared to privated schools.

The best one is the only that best fits your criteria and preferences. Consult the Official MBA Guide. It's a comprehensive free public service with more than 2,000 MBA programs listed worldwide. It allows you to search for programs by location (US, Europe, Far East, etc.), by concentration (finance, marketing, aviation management, health management, accounting, etc.), by type of program (full-time, distance learning, part-time, etc), and by listing your own criteria and preferences to get a list of universities that satisfy your needs. You can use the Guide to contact schools of your choice, examine their data, visit their web site, and send them pre applications. You can see lists of top 40 schools ranked by starting salaries of graduates, GMAT scores, and other criteria. It's the best service available at http://officialmbaguide.org.