Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to get a smaller butt and thinner legs ?

Ok so i am really thin from the top but i have my mom legs :S so i have a big butt and fat legs please does anybody have a diet that helps you to get thinner legs and smaller butt..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cardio is always your best bet. To up your metabolism on a long-term basis you need to burn body fat and increase muscle mass. The BEST way to do that. High-cradio activities, like running (especially interval running) and swimming, Other good ideas for targeting increased muscle mass in your rear there are Step aerobics, kickboxing, stairclimbing... find your local high school and charge up and down those bleachers for about half an hour. Works EVERY muscle in your body pretty much. And it's free! Cardio really is key though. Burn that body fat (there's a LOT of fat in your butt area genetically) and burning the overall BF will help shed at least the smallest of amounts from it. A diet low in fat and sugars can help keep it nice and firm.

• 1 decade ago

SAME i have a thin top half but my but and thighs are flabby :-( i dont know the answer sorry i just wanted to share that little anecdote with you i guess you just got to do leg exercises

sorry again x

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

i play soccer and that i've got ginormous legs, curiously such as you're able to desire to do lunges, leg kicks, extreme knees, yet kicks and working some cases everyweek, yet careful, construction that plenty muscle that quickly might supply you stretchmarks!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try pilates , just type in youtube 4 longer legs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i walk alot and i have skinny ish legs, wear heels alot aswell they really tone your legs without trying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.