Is there anything I can do about the drug dealers across from me?

I've called the police whenever they get violent & a SWAT team has been to their house 3 times in the past yr - He owns the house outright, so I don't know what I can do....But people will NOT stay in the house next door (I can't blame them) & The whole neighborhood is afraid of them!! Last week we had a drive by shooting where 3 innocent people were shot & 1 died!!! Any good advice will be appreciated - I shouldn't have to live in fear....Right???

Favorite Answer

You personally are legally limited in what can be done. However, many things happen to violent drug dealers and it would be a shame if somebody were to start the place on fire. I'll bet there would be no witness's if it happened. Good Luck.

Yes, start paying the police to enforce the law. If you pay them more than the drug dealers pay them, you will get results. You will get shot, but you will get results.

Call your representative and demand a repeal of the drug laws. The reason your neighborhood is afraid (and they should be) is that drug laws have the unintended consequence of providing false scarcity, thus pushing up the price and eliciting more supply. The dealers then kill each other over distribution rights. Your neighbors die as a direct result of idiotic laws trying to reduce supply of a product people want and are willing to pay for.

Call your representative today!

you have a problem. I know a friend with the same problem. Well, be careful about calling and reporting them. Chances are if they find out, they may retaliate. I have always wondered why, if the law knows what they do, don't they just arrest them.

You can keep calling the police whenever there is anything even remotely suspicious to report

...call your Local TV stations and Local Radio Stations.

Tell them whats going on... "they" love to get in the middle of that stuff... and start calling the Chief of Police to make your complaints.

Call the police and keep calling them untill they do something.

Get with the city and see if you can have the property condemmed as a "haven for drug use"

Call the DEA they have more resources than your local police do.!~!