My ex is such a big problem?

she's hot and she has changed a lot and i find out she was making out with guys in the ocean on her trip in mexico and she uses me as a fallback guy.and i'm Did sleep with one of her friends after she left me for a guy that only wanted her for sex and she was my first love and we split in JULY and i want... show more she's hot and she has changed a lot and i find out she was making out with guys in the ocean on her trip in mexico and she uses me as a fallback guy.and i'm Did sleep with one of her friends after she left me for a guy that only wanted her for sex and she was my first love and we split in JULY and i want all this gone but she's also changed so much and gotten into weed ETC help me by giving me the best advice you can give please
we both had relationships since but none has worked out 4 her at all and uses me as a fallback guy then after a week she tells me to **** off and i told her your just using me and i deserve better and she said NO I DESERVE BETTER and said she actually did wanna see me???And she said i lie to her and everything and she said shes hurt and i asked her what would that matter if you only wanted to use me and hurt me??And a few months later she'll contact me again but everytime were in touch she says and does things to get a rise out of me? then when she heard i was meeting other girls and sleeping with other girls she gets mad and tells me off????????
she has also gotten sleazier
and i kinda have this problem where sometimes i think of her having sex with another guy and it tears me up.
shes 15 and I'm 16
we never got the chance to fool around because every time i tried to take her for coffee then she says she couldn't when she wanted to fool around in the first place. SHES SO CONFUSING!
i haven't spoken to her in almost a month....do i need to man up?
She dumped me in july and our history and HER is all i can think about.i deleted photos and all that stuff and when we were dating she made out with her friend and it was a girl for a guy on webcam and i found out after we split and she said she didnt want to tell me because she didnt want to lose me. and the last time we hung out and it was a month ago i walked 1 hour to meet her and at her friends house she faked making out with her friend..it was a girl and they faked making out behind certains and smaking her *** etc and i just wanna forget about this girl she makes me sick but i think i'm obsessed

And she tells everyone that i'm the one hurting her and that she's the victim