stress out, chill out點解?
有冇其他xxxx out, xxxxxx in, xxxxx up之類o既英文?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Stress out means burden with lots of pressure, tension, and strain.
Chill out means to relax or take time out, to calm down.
1. Sitr up a hornet's nest - to make people angry.
2. String out - To make something extend over a great distance or a long strectch of time.
3. Stuck-up - acting as if other people are not as good as you are.
4. Chime in - to agree, go well together.
5. Chip in - contribute.
6. Chew out - to scold roughly.
7. Choke up - to come near losing calmness or self-control from strong feelings.
8. Eyes pop out - very much surprised.
9. Fit in with - to fall into agreement or accord with.
10. fit out - to give things needed; furnish.
- Mei ChingLv 71 decade ago
1) stress out = to emphasize 強調
例: John stressed out how he won the table tennis game.
2) chill out = stay cool, don't get excited. 冷靜
例: Chill out. you wouldn't like to hear it.
2009-02-09 15:26:59 補充：
同類字很多, 可參看樓上所列句子, 什佳.Source(s): Own
- 1 decade ago