Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文單字填空(過去簡單式)

用動詞的過去簡單式來完成龜兔賽跑的故事(改編)!!謝謝!!

------------------------------------

The Hare and the Tortoise

One day, the hare and the tortoise decided to have a race. The hare knew that he 1.____(can) run faster than the tortoise. But the tortoise 2.____(be) more intelligent than the hare. "Yes, I'll race you," 3.____(say) the smart tortoise.

The tortoise 4.____(have) a smart plan. He 5.____(find) his brothers and sisters. He6. ____(tell) them to wait in different places along the path of the race. So they all 7.____(hind) hehind the trees along the path.

The race 8.____(begin)! The tortoise 9.____(run) as fast as possible. But the hare 10.____(be) faster, of course.

''This will be a very easy race,'' 11.____(think) the hare. So the hare decided to have a rest, and he quickly 12.____(fall) asleep at the side of the road.

Suddenly, the hare 13.________(wake up) and he 14.____(see) a tortoise ahead of him! ''How did he get ahead of me?'' the hare asked himself. In fact, it 15.________(not be) his friend the tortoise: it 16.____(be) the tortoise's sister. But to the hare, all tortoise look the same . The hare 17.____(run) past the hare easily. Soon, he 18.____(can't) see the tortoise, so he 19.____(sit) down and 20.____(had) another rest. Then the hare 21.________(get up) and continued the race. But, as the hare happily 22.____(come) around the last corner before the finish line, his friend the tortoise crossed the line and 23.____(win)the race.

2 Answers

Rating
  • Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Hare and the Tortoise

One day, the hare and the tortoise decided to have a race. The hare knew that he could run faster than the tortoise. But the tortoise was more intelligent than the hare. "Yes, I'll race you," said the smart tortoise.

The tortoise had a smart plan. He found his brothers and sisters. He told them to wait in different places along the path of the race. So they all hid hehind the trees along the path.

The race began! The tortoise ran as fast as possible. But the hare was faster, of course.

''This will be a very easy race,'' thought the hare. So the hare decided to have a rest, and he quickly fell asleep at the side of the road.

Suddenly, the hare woke up and he saw a tortoise ahead of him! ''How did he get ahead of me?'' the hare asked himself. In fact, it was not his friend the tortoise: it was the tortoise's sister. But to the hare, all tortoise look the same . The hare ran past the hare easily. Soon, he couldn't see the tortoise, so he sat down and had another rest. Then the hare got up and continued the race. But, as the hare happily came around the last corner before the finish line, his friend the tortoise crossed the line and won the race.

其他值得注意的是

第7題的原形應為 hide(躲藏) 而不是hind

第20題的題目應為 have 而不是had

2009-02-07 14:46:14 補充:

文章通篇為過去式

當中的對話部分注意為現在式

再來

第五段的第二行

文章接續的部分應為:In fact, it was not his friend. The tortoise: ....

其他大致上沒什麼問題

Source(s): My brain
  • 小花
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

1. could 11. thought

2. was 12. fell

3. said 13. woke up

4. had 14. saw

5. found 15. was not

6. told 16. was

7. hid 17. ran

8. began 18. couldn't

9. ran 19. sat

10. was 20. had

21. got up 22. came 23. won

以上是我的答案

因為是以One day開頭

以及從decided可以看出

這篇文章時態皆為過去式

順便一提

第七題的題目原形應該是hide才對喔

如果有神麼問題可以提出來

我會盡快向你回答的

Source(s):
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.