? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙把三篇文章做檢查,(較緊急,贈送20點)

如題,請幫忙挑出用法錯誤或者是文法錯誤的地方,謝謝!

(01)

I haven’t went to the zoo for a long time.The reading reminded me to remember those pleasures.Speaking of the zoo made me think about those animals.To talk about the animals, the first one is the lion.Lions are called “the king of the animals”; it means that they like the king.There manes like the king’s clocks, maybe that is why the male lions like the kings.I like lions because of there royal feelings.And then, I want to introduction the biggest animal in the earth, elephants.They are strong, gntle and tame, they help people a lot.In Thailand, the elephants are believed that they are the Gods.I like the since my childhood, the mood will not change in the future.Someday, I want to go to the zoo again.

(02)

Eating fish can help the health, but they are some parts of the fish we can’t eat, like the bones and the fins.But we also can use some ways to cook those parts, and then we can eat them to get the Calcareous.Which kinds of fishes taste great? Generally speaking, freshwater fish is softer than saltwater fish, but they have the soil taste.Saltwater fish is delicious, but they are more expensive than freshwater fish.Eating fish is good to the health, but we must be not only eat the fish but also eat another food, especially vegetables, meat……etc.Then, we can be healthy.

(03)

We lived by many resources of the earth, like water, air, and solar.In past times, people learned how to live with the nature, so they can get sufficient resources and not destroy the nature.In 17th century, the revolution was taking place, Industrial Revolution, this kind of revolution made many changes, something is good and something is bad.Because of that no one had the idea about environmental protection in that time.People used the resources without the control, so that the activity caused the big damage.Now, we should learn how to save resources, using them without waste, and then we can save our Earth.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

01

I haven’t went to the zoo for a long time.(This) reading reminded me to remember those pleasures.Speaking of the zoo made me think about those animals.To talk about the animals, the first one is the lion. Lions are called “The King of the Animals”;(當你用名稱食用大寫) it means that they (are) like the king.There manes like the king’s clocks, maybe that is why the male lions like the kings.I like lions because of (their) royal feelings. And (next), I want to introduction the biggest animal in the( Earth)(地球要用大寫), elephants.They are strong, (gentle) and tame, they help people a lot.In Thailand, (people believe they are God).I like (them) since I'm am young, the mood will not change in the future.Someday, I want to go to the zoo again.

02

Eating fish (is healthy)(語法錯誤), but they are some parts fish we can’t eat, like the bones and the fins.But we also can use some ways to cook those parts, and then we can eat them to get the Calcareous. Which kinds of fishes taste great? Generally speaking, freshwater fish is softer than saltwater fish, but they have the soil taste.Saltwater fish is delicious, but they are more expensive than freshwater fish.Eating fish is good (for) the health, but we must be not only eat the fish (we also need to) eat another food, especially vegetables, meat……etches. (Those food is also healthy) (用法錯誤)

2009-02-08 07:15:12 補充:

03

We lived by many resources of the (Earth), like water, air, and solar. In past (past就是以前的意思不用加times), people learned how to live with the nature, so they can get sufficient resources and not destroy the nature In 17th century, the revolution was taking place, Industrial Revolution,

2009-02-08 07:22:39 補充:

可不可以給我你的E-mail? 因為當我在回答時系統一直說字太多所以我打算用E-mail寄過去

Source(s): me!

>>waleluver

不好意思,因為本來就只有英文,所以沒辦法附上中文. . .囧

因為另一位先回答了,所以就先把最佳解答給另一位了,抱歉^^''