steam room for acne? 10 pts?

i heard a steam room helps your acne. how long and how often should i be in there? i noticed when i came out after 15 min, my acne was a bit reddened. is that okay?

ive had a sudden breakout on my chest? help?

Favorite Answer

Yes steam rooms are very good for your skin in general. You would have to use it often for it to be effective though. Once a day or maybe every other day. If you have one at your gym that would be even better since you would be sweating impurities then showering then steaming. If you stick to it it will help!

In case you're open to other methods....

I've been taking Chinese herbs for my skin and it has done wonders!! It's even reduced redness. I got mine at my acupuncturist's office. Great stuff. I highly suggest it since you want to fight acne from the outside and internally.

For body acne wash your chest twice a day. I use this apricot scrub for my body

http://www.jason-natural.com/products/facial_body_...

combined with clean and clear body wash. Twice a day!!!! It's very important to wash all the oils off your skin at the end of the day. That's why I always shower twice a day.

You want know how to permanently Cure Your Acne/Pimple, end the breakouts, regain your natural inner balance and achieve the lasting clear skin you deserve?

Free Presentation Reveals 1 Unusual Tip to Eliminate Your Acne Forever and Gain Beautiful Clear Skin In 30-60 Days - Guaranteed! - http://howtotreatacne.biz/natural-259.html

The video presentation shows you some unique and rare tips on How to Eliminate Acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days!

This is based on the latest scientific research on how to stop the actual CAUSE of Acne.

You can start using this powerful system RIGHT NOW to get the clearest skin you've ever had! - http://howtotreatacne.biz/natural-259.html

And if you also have any Blackheads, excessive oiliness and hyperpigmentation Marks or Acne Scars, then the moves highlighted above will help remove most of these acne related symptoms while restoring your energy and vitality and dramatically improving the quality of your life.

Source(s): Get rid of Acne/Pimple Now: http://howtotreatacne.biz/natural-259.html

I had the same problem. But my mom wouldn't buy me anything either. So i popped every pimple and i scrubbed my face with soap for about 2 minutes. Then, this might sound weird but it works, i put shaving cream on my face and let it sit for about ten minutes. Then wash it off with steaming hot water. You might think this is really really weird but i promise you it works! If you have tape just tear off some, apply it to your face and peel it off. The tape actually pulls the oil out of your face, which causes acne. Do this 3 times tonight and you should be pretty clear by whenever you have to have it done by. It will still be a little noticable but you can cover that up with foundation if you have any. I do these steps everyday and i only get like 2 pimples a month. And its usually around "that time of the month" So good luck and it will work!

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDHn1

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to �double bag' your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

The secret is never to touch the spots

Tips on how to treat acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days?

Its ok it's just the moisture makes it look more red. But it should help the oil come out of your skin.

Also use Acne Free I used to have a lot of zits then I started using it and now i hardly ever get zits.

And another good thing to do is change what you use to get rid of your acne ever 6 months-1 year cuz your skin will get tolerant of one thing if you dont rotate what you use. don't use more than one thing at once tho!

• Bull

it is good, but it will make your acne temporarily red. the steam opens your pores and cleans them so when you come out of it make sure you wash with clean cool but not too cold water to close them again. you dont want them open cuz then dirt will get into them and make you break out again or you could use toner, which also closes your pores. Clinique has a good toner, but i dont know if toner works for chests, it does for faces tho so i dont see why it wouldnt