What is the average height for a 13 year old girl? How much more do you think i can grow?

I'm currently 5 foot 4, & i turned 13 in September of 2008. My Mom is 5'1 and my Dad is 5'11. My aunts on my moms side of the family are really short (4'11"!), but my moms brothers are pretty tall (5'10"), & her parents are really short. but my cousins on my moms side are tall... show more I'm currently 5 foot 4, & i turned 13 in September of 2008. My Mom is 5'1 and my Dad is 5'11. My aunts on my moms side of the family are really short (4'11"!), but my moms brothers are pretty tall (5'10"), & her parents are really short. but my cousins on my moms side are tall (5'7" to 6"2) , and my dads side of the family is pretty tall (everyones atleast 5'9"!). I'm taller than some of the older kids who are 14 or 13.5 yrs old in my grade ( i'm the youngest in the 8th grade). I've grown 3 inches in 6 months. I eat well, i play volleyball, and i do a lot of exercise. I'm hispanic and american, ( mom is hispanic, dad is american) How much more do you think i will grow?