To all my ladies age 14-17?

How do u like a guy 2 dress? I cannot stand abercrombie and hollister clothes...i wear long sleeve tshirts...long sleeve button downs...long sleeve collared shirts...faded jeans...khaki shorts...polos...i do wear tshirts on occasion...how tall do u like guys?...im a lil inexperienced...ive hooked up a few times but never gone far and never had a gf. My best friend that is a grl tells me i smell nice like all the time so thats a plus I think.

Im really starting 2 like a grl and im trying 2 see whether or not she would be attracted 2 me.

im about 6 foot...dark thick hair...baseball player...broad shoulders...have a small gut but nothing gross anything(it looks natural)...sry not gonna post a pic

and i have moral standards...i dont go around getting w/ random grl i dont know really well...i must have feeling 4 u whether they be temporary or long term...if i just think ur cute and dont like u im not gonna try and get w/ u

dont like the styles of Abercrombie and hollister...y am i gonna pay 60 dollars 4 ripped jeans and 30 for ragged shirts...if u want 2 know my personality im kind, outgoing, generous, a lil bit of a hot head, not the most popular guy cuz im feel that im humble and not a total asshole like popular guys at my school, i get straight A's, im jewish(yes im cheap haha but i would buy things 4 ppl on occasions like 4 a gf or good friends), stubborn, persistent, sensitive(i cry sometimes and not afraid 2 admit it), i try 2 be sweet and caring and i like helping ppl

I Love How Cholos Dress. <33

Don't Care What No One Says.

I'm Just So Attracted To That.

But Overall A Guy That Dresses

Nice, Is Up To Date, Smell Nice

Be Clean, Nice Spiked Hair.

And Im So Glad You Don't Like

Abercronbie And Hollister!

It Turns Me Off When Guys Wear That.

band t-shirts and converse or vans are awesome on guys, so try some of that. long sleeve shirts are cool too. it doesnt matter how tall you are, it matters if you have a good personality. i think you should drop little hints when youre around that girl. maybe plan something for valentines day :)

You sound like this kid Max that I know. It doesn't matter what you wear at all. Just be yourself and don't try to act cool. Cool guys are so overrated. =)

Oh and I'm 5'4 and I like guys that are like 5'6 or 5'7. I don't really think height matters though.

The way you dress is perfect.

And most girls lik it when guys are taller than them.

And smelling nice is a plus..i love it when i can smell a guy.

Good luck with your girl! Be yourself and have fun!

personally, I like polo's and khaki shorts or pants.. but every girl is different. Also, I like guys to be 5"10' +

(and your best friend likes you)

why cant you stand hollister and abercrombie. they have polos, button down shirts, khakis, t shirts, faded jeans... everything. if its the prep part hollister isnt preppy. i wear it because of the styles and the comfort

i dont base is on what they wear

usually taller than me, but for me its not a problem because EVERYONE I KNOW IS TALLER THAN ME.

haha

if you have a good personality im sure she will b into you

help with the last question i put up?

omg if they say you smell good its a VERY good thing! a girl likes a guy who smells good! and from what you said you where it must be fine!! if you were good clothes and it wouldn't hurt to get something from ae but not really holster and ambercrombie, but if you did go there their cologne is a must!! well good luck

• Sukie

i can't stand those kinds of clothes either, go for v-neck t-shirts, they're super sexy. haha, how tall, i like it when guys are maybe a head taller than me, but not too much taller, or shorter than me.

• i like baseball shirts. like these:

http://www.nextag.com/baseball-shirt/products-html

those are really cool. and then i am a big v-neck fan.