What is the best prank call you've ever made?

This one time my friends and I got this guy to drive like 25 miles to where we were because we made up some story about having his crazy (nonexistent) cousin. Twas funny. I don't get why anyone would do that, not even knowing who is calling you.

nomnomnom.

Favorite Answer

Once me and my mate decided to prank randoms, and we called some chinese guy, and we put on a "grown up" accent and said "hello sir this is constable jenkins from redfern police station, there is currently an armed man attempting to break into your house, please lock the room you are in, dont come out, the police will be there in a minute". then we heard him scream out to his wife and kids to get in his room!! damn did i get bad karma for that. ROFL

Source(s): My Phone and Myself

I've never really done any prank phone calls. But my mother (yes, during her adult years) and her best friend prank called the health department, and it was sooooo funnnny. But it was one of those 'you'd have to be there' stories. It's just not as funny when you tell a story about it. EDIT: One of the previous answers reminded of a prank call better than the one my mom did. My stepsister called some random lady in the phone book and told her that she was one of her neighbors. She told her that there was a wild boar on the loose in the neighborhood, and to watch out because it was extremely dangerous. Then the lady got all concerned about her dog, and went outside to bring it in the house, lol.

I didnt do it, but one of my friends stole my cell phone once. One of our high school teachers gave everyone in our small class his cell phone number. My friend sent the teacher a text message saying "**** you", then I tried to grab the phone from him as he was sending it and I accidently re-sent the same message. Nevertheless, that evening I got a voicemail from the teacher threatening to report me for threatening messages. Luckily, I got rid of my voicemail message with my name so he doesn't know who sent it. The next day in class he seemed a little bothered and he made a comment in class about "the crazy people in this world".

Dropped a friend off at home, took his car to another house then called his mom pretending to be the police looking for a DUI suspect.

prank called a pizza place and were looking inside it the whole time we were on the phone

• Conor

one time me and some friends called this random lady in the phone book and told her male strippers were going to her house the next day. and she freaakked out. it was so funny

once we called up my mum at work and told her that her car had been towed because it was parked in the wrong carpark. She freaked a little/ a lot lol

wow. that's a good prank call.

Well, best one I can remember is calling McDonalds asking for delivery.

• kiwi

i called an ex friend. and pretend that they were pizza hut. and asked a ton of weird questions.