Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

i cant sleep .....but im tired?

too much worries/ in my head... i cant sleep and its 2:00 am

so at what hour u sleep everyday?

Update:

@saadia: i dont knooow...thanks for asking but when i wanna sleep i just feel myself lost and cant sleep...ala2 aw chi .hmmm

ohhh w ana knt mfakra ene lwa7ide btawel ta nem...hahaha..good to know .salam

Update 2:

@zaru:

10:30 how could u...teach me

salam

Update 3:

@Look behind you: hahaha i think she's behind everyone hahaha not only you.salam

Update 4:

@staff: kelna bl hawa sawa....bs ana ba3edne mar7oume its 2:20am i should sleep so i can be able to wake up for fajer prayer...salam

Update 5:

@G: yeah lebanon

Update 6:

@jnb: w nte mn ahlo 7abibte....ana deyman be2ra eyet lkorssi 3achen bte7me (alhamduli LLAH) b ithn LLAH.

bs 3a hal 7ale ma 7essa 7ale 7a oum...waaaaaa

Update 7:

@zaru:

ah ma ntabahet knt ma3jou2a b 10:30 fa ma ntabahet eno u TRY....so 3a hal 7ale hw many time u tried? none!hahaha. sa2ile ma hek? salam

Update 8:

@guy:

salaaaam

mn 8 la 12???!!!!!!!! niyelak ah eza hek good morning/ sa7 nooom.hahaha,thank u for the idea.

salam.khalas lezem neeem tesba7o 3ala kher d3oule ou3a bser3a li2an 3adatan bade madfa3 ta ou3a....thank u all. jazakom LLAH khayran. amin.

assalamo 3alaykom wa rahmato LLAH wa barakatoh.

Update 9:

@zaru: MY MISTAKE i was really shock by readinh 10:30 so i didnt pay attention that u TRY...and how many time u tried? none??! i am mean..right? lol. salam

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

2am, 4am... lol

my sleeping routine is really messed up... i dn't think anyone has it as messed up... like, everydayz different...

lol pce

• 4 years ago

I was having alot of anxiety before sleeping and could not fall asleep. Had many many sleepless nights.

I was just playing with the program one afternoon and wanted to listen to the �Power Nap� track. Next thing I knew I was waking up! Fell right asleep without trying. After using the �Fall Asleep� track, I could fall asleep right away. But I didn't realize that I shouldn't be using that one all night. Switched to Whole Night and have been using it ever since.

I can go to sleep with ease now. I just lay and listen to the sounds and next thing I know I am waking up from a nice sleep. I don't suffer from lack of sleep anymore. I keep an IPod with earbuds next to my bed and take it ALWAYS when traveling. The earbuds help block out ambient noise and the sleep tracks keep me sleeping sound :)

Reboot your brain & sleep soundly again?

• 1 decade ago

Yalla ya bint roo7ay namay! Haha its later here o ana ba3ad ta3bana bas… i’ll stay up just a bit more hehe. O 5air i5ty laish mit’thayga? 7awlay bas tid3ain o tithkareen rabich walla ysa3id, igray sura al fati7a gabil matnameen o Allah y3eenich inshallah. Bas ha il wagt mit2a5ir lazm tnaameen! haha ana ba3ad beroo7 anaam. yalla ti9ba7een 3ala 5air sis :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

salam alaikum

well same here cant sleep but u know i slept from 8 to 12 thats why i woke early caz i slept early :-S so now i am on Y!A my fav place!

there r some sheeps on google that help u sleep u can type on google :

sheeps to count for sleep

and u will find a link where u can count sheeps to sleep no joke lmao :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whenever I get sleepy.

I don't have a specific bedtime.

Try getting off the computer, and drink a warm glass of milk, and just think of completely boring things, and you'll doze off in no time.

• 1 decade ago

Don't worry I feel the same way too. I sleep at 5 or 6 am everyday.

• G. #2
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yeah, it's 2:30 am here as well.

where r u at? Lebanon? Egypt here, lol.

• 1 decade ago

I used to have the same problem, but alhamduLillah, it's ok now :)

I try to be in bed by 10.30 on weeknights. Weekends...whenever i drop off.

@asker- lol, i said i TRY :P

@asker- sorry- i don't understand a word of what u just said

• 1 decade ago

OMG Sina's Wifey is driving me insane!!! Who the heck is she and does she have some serious hormonal issues or something??? lol

• AH
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Me too i can't sleeep! I never can, i'm of them dorks who sleep no earlier than 12 :/

Hmm what's worrying you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.