OxyContin Withdrawal?

ok so now its day 6. im still sweating but not as much. the diarhea is not as bad. i went from taking 240mg of hydrocodone to nothing. sunday i was left with nothing and that is when my hell started. Today i had to go to a meeting but was still having cold sweats. I only took 1 vicodin so that i wouldnt sweat like... show more ok so now its day 6. im still sweating but not as much. the diarhea is not as bad. i went from taking 240mg of hydrocodone to nothing. sunday i was left with nothing and that is when my hell started. Today i had to go to a meeting but was still having cold sweats. I only took 1 vicodin so that i wouldnt sweat like a pig in front of people. My question is, because i only took 7mg of hydrocodone today which is in the vicodin, compared to the 240mg of it that i was taking for the past seven months, will this put me back at day 1 of withdrawal? and how much longer till these cold sweats go away? i am on here because i have no one to talk to, im young and dont want to tell my family nor boyfriend because i dont want to be looked at differently. i created this mess now im on this war agaisnt this little pill form of dope. i just want out! please how much longer will the coldsweats go on? and will this one vicodin prolong my withdrawal hell? please anyone that has gone through this or anyone that has any knowledge please help me....i dont know what to do.
Update: well i told myself that i would stop taking them. I felt as if though i was a prisoner to these little pills. they no longer made me feel "happy" i just took them to get through the day to make me feel normal. It all started 7 months ago when i had surgery and took only 20mg of oxy's a day. i became... show more well i told myself that i would stop taking them. I felt as if though i was a prisoner to these little pills. they no longer made me feel "happy" i just took them to get through the day to make me feel normal. It all started 7 months ago when i had surgery and took only 20mg of oxy's a day. i became tolerant and long story short i was up to 40mg 6 times a day. when sunday came i couldnt get them because i had finished to early. i made the decision to stop forever even after withdrawal. i had no choice but to stop cold turkey and was too sick to even get out of bed to make it to the ER. my insurance has not yet gone through so i cant see my doctor, but i see no point in going to see him. i was having aches all over my boody, sweating through everything, cold sweats, diarhea, depression, nausea, no appetite. most of my symptoms have subsided i just cant sleep and night and i am still having cold sweats. my stools are now comming out extra dark. i just want my coldsweats to go away