give me three reasons to live...?

that arent ;

to persue a career

to get married

to have children

I challenge you ^^

Favorite Answer

1. To love

2. To find and live for God

3. To experience life

If this was a random question, nice perspective. If it was suicidal - throwing your life away DOESN'T help! I know it for sure, I know (for a fact) what'll await you if you just throw your life away..

I can't give you any reasons, but here's a way to find them on your own: do things that are useful to other people. Doesn't matter what--whether you cure cancer or help a little old lady cross the street, just so other people get benefit from it. Try it for 6 months and your question will be answered.

1. To die in peace and satisfaction over the attainments and glory you achieved;

2. To repay the debt of the forefathers and set a great example for the posterity;

3. To prove that you are strong enough to cope up with the pulls of life in order to enjoy life and welcome death whenever it comes.

Source(s): Philosopher

1.) It's better then being dead.

2.) Dark Chocolate (yes it really is a reason to get up each morning)

3.) You really don't have jack else to do, so might as well.

1) not your time to die

2) there is so much more things you can do

3) if you want to die so much die for something important or interesting. killing yourself is so selfish. why don't you go join some cause in some country where people die all the time. at least then your death has some reason and point.

1)To graduate and have that as an accomplishment

2)To be their for you parents and siblings

3)To see a place that you've always wanted to see as a child...I've always wanted to see Paris

4)You never know whats going to happen if you're gone

My reasons to live:

1)To see my daughter grow up and graduate from school, go to college, be there for her and see her get married and have a family of her own

2)To be a grandmom

Source(s): my experience
  • Melody

to smell the flowers

to be wid the ppl who love u-ur friends and family-they'd be shattered if u died

and to...umm..enjot the great chance u were given to be allowed to live on earth-u've been given hands and legs,and a free mind-make the most of it

that's the main important u . s . in the international(u . s .) a million- searching for a extra suited danger(coaching) 2-a activity to offer for them and their kinfolk 3-well being advantages My mom got here to this u . s . in 1961 and via that element it relatively is grew to become right into a dream come real to bypass to this u . s ., my mom instructed me that she grew to become into prepared approximately each and all of the fabulous information approximately u . s .. She additionally instructed me that she needed to locate the full u . s . coast to coast to cajole herself of all of the sweetness wonders of this u . s ..

seriously who wants to die

your alive mineswell make ur self useful

unless u were born with a deadly disease u dont really have an excuse to die.

God has given you a gift(life)

He put you here to spread his Word so do that.

The impact you can have on others being here is more important than depressed feelings.