Having white spots in my skin in cold temperatures, is this a skin problem or a blood problem? abnormalities?

my skin turns white spotted in cold temperatures, like in an airconditioned rooms or simply in malls. i dont know if this is kind of a skin or blood disease but sometimes it keeps me worried. im experiencing it for a some years, i dont feel anything no itch or fever or whatsoever, its kinda obvious in my arm i am... show more my skin turns white spotted in cold temperatures, like in an airconditioned rooms or simply in malls. i dont know if this is kind of a skin or blood disease but sometimes it keeps me worried. im experiencing it for a some years, i dont feel anything no itch or fever or whatsoever, its kinda obvious in my arm i am not white nor tanned simply fair skin toned. My sister is a medtech but she says i have no problem.

Hope somebody can give .me an idea about it before il check on my doctor.

looks like a mutant... lol Xmen! power? getting spotted in cold conditions. hehehe

THank you.
Update: If it is a normal body mechanism, does it mean i that i dont have enough blood? or should i say im anemic?