Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

chinese or mandarin song?

i'm looking for any mandarin song tat relates 2 "the meanings of life"

coz my class will hv to perform that in pantomime

the title of the drama is the meaning of life

but i hv 2 sing a chinese song in mandarin..

i want a sad song... plz anyone??

sorry for my bad english

Favorite Answer

JJ Lin - Always Online (i don't know if you would call this song sad, but it has a nice beat)

Wang Lee Hom - Kiss Goodbye

those are the only ones i can think of at the moment

JJ Lin-Sha shou, freeze, zhu jue, yi qian nian yi hou Jay Chou- Duan le de xian, wo bu pei, dragon knight, actually every song by Jay ^__^ Anson Hu- Take me to your heart, waiting for you, pretty girl song, because you let me say I love you wang lee hom- Heart beat EDIT~I agree with the first person, "I have no reason to pay attention to you" is a very good song by Wang lee hom ^__^ very catchy lyrics and tune:-}

hi... i can't speak (as in speak and understand) any chinese but personally really like cantopop and chinese music in general

i am assuming you speak the language and this website provides the names and lyrics of different chinese songs so just try to look for one which is relevant

http://www.karazen.com/lyrics.php

• Paola

I hope i can help u , but i don't know any of those languages.