Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

which of the x-men or marvel or dc villains or superheroes would be impossible and stupid to put?

into a live action due to CGI and stuff. For example, people say Apocalypse for x-men would not fit in live action due to CGI and too much graphics and beyond realistic powers? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

They did a great job with the CGI and special effects with the Transformers movie so I don't see why it would be difficult to have Apocalypse in a X-Men movie. Certain characters no matter what will never be put on the big screen and it's not because they can't bring them to life, it's usually because of popularity. The X-men, Hulk, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, DareDevil, etc. Are all popular so thats why they have movies. I would love to see them bring the "Infinity Gauntlet" and "The Beyonder" to the bring screen but I don't think that would happen.

They couldn't do Phoenix justice. I mean, they cut out the REAL reason why she became Phoenix, as a result of tampering by the Hellfire Club, and not from some machine invented by Xavier.

And they totally cut out Rogue's origins in The Brotherhood, being raised by Mystique, and they made Mystique far more evil than she had been in the comic. And what about her relationship to Kurt Wagner?

Sunspot, Dazzler (one of my faves), Longshot, Boom-Boom, Jubilee, Psylocke, Lockheed, Cypher, Warlock, and the Beyonder will likely never see a movie adaptation of themselves.

Cloak and Dagger won't either.

And if you want to talk DC, I'd so love a Nightwing gig, and for Black Cat to show up in the Spiderman movies.

• sushil

My prominent is ask your self Heroes & Villains: Wolverine, Hulk, element, Spider-guy, Iron guy She-Hulk, Captain u.s., Daredevil, Sabretooth, pink cranium, Venom, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Bullseye, Kingpin Mandarian & Thanos. DC Heroes & Villain: Superman, Batman, green Lantern, Nightwing, The Flash, Shazam, ask your self female, green Arrow, Gorillia Grodd, Lex Luthor, Cheetah, The Joker, Slade, The Riddler, Captain chilly, Sinestro, & Darkseid.

For the record the x-men are part of the marvel universe.

If "realistic powers" are your criteria - all of them. They all require some suspension of disbelief.