Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Michael Steele:Republican Rally's become 60% African-American OK with YOU?

Will it work for YOU if 60% of Republican Rally's began to consist of African-Americans?

Update:

a LOT of Republicans are NOT Racist

They are GOOD people I was just asking.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Works out fine for me. Its about ideology not color.

I would vote for Condolleezza for president because that woman has more master degrees than you have underwear.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What's sad is that if the parties did what was best for Americans instead of the elite members, or lobbyists they would always win the American vote. But they don't.

They are too busy breaking down everyone into gender, color and ethnicity and break those down into percentages to see how many they need to win. Still catering to whomever they think they need to win the golden ticket.

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It won't happen. African Americans don't feel that the GOP represents them.....and, technically, the ONLY reason Steele was chosen was because the former RNC Chair backed out and the only contender was a guy who is a member of an all white country club in SC.....not exactly a ringing endorsement for black people or for Mr. Steele. I am happy they chose him, but it seems more like a ploy than an actual change in their politics.

• 1 decade ago

Not even Michael Steele can correct the common perception that the Republican party is backward and still sees non-whites as nothing more than tokens deserved to be shut out from their traditional WASP-first policies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • y n
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

wouldn't it be great if we could just drop this term African American. there is no Africa America, never has been. if you are a citizen of America you are an American.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Color isn't what matters to a Republican but when you have one who is so unskilled, inexperienced, radical and has weird friends, it's a freaking problem!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, it's fine with me. If he can attract that level of following among blacks, who am I to complain about it?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Republicans are no more racist than Democrats. So many voted for Obama based solely on race what could be more racist?

• p h
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Of course, we are not racist, we just don't like Obama's policies. We are happy with any ethnic group as a republican.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep. No problem whatsoever.

Source(s): Hispanic conservative.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.