When replacing a light fixture, I found there is no bare copper ground wire. Do I need to add one?

My laundry room has two switches, one powering a light fixture and one powering an exhaust fan. Coming into the box for the switches are two wires: Red and White. The power goes to the top of the first switch (fan) , then from there to the top of the second switch (light fixture) and from there out of the box... show more My laundry room has two switches, one powering a light fixture and one powering an exhaust fan. Coming into the box for the switches are two wires: Red and White. The power goes to the top of the first switch (fan) , then from there to the top of the second switch (light fixture) and from there out of the box into the garage. The fan switch has an orange wire running up to the ceiling. The light switch has a yellow wire running up to the ceiling. There is a white neutral wire coming from the ceiling and the garage. The three white wires are all connected (garage, ceiling and house).
I replaced both fixtures with a combination light fixture/exhaust fan. The new fixture has a green grounding wire- Do I need to run a new wire for this? If so, where to I connect it?
Update: I should add, the green wire is attached to the metal ducting of the fan. If I need to run a new wire, where do I run it to?