Are You Really Not Racist?

Alright, I've noticed that everyone here is getting in an uproar over Miley Cyrus (including me), so I've decided to make this topic to test whether or not the majority of Yahoo! Answerer's are ignorant to race. Now, do you consider it racist when... 1) An African American man has difficulty... show more Alright, I've noticed that everyone here is getting in an uproar over Miley Cyrus (including me), so I've decided to make this topic to test whether or not the majority of Yahoo! Answerer's are ignorant to race.

Now, do you consider it racist when...

1) An African American man has difficulty obtaining an occupation simply because many white Americans feel "uncomfortable" around an employee who is a minority?

2) An Asian is expected to be intelligent just based off of stereotypes?

3) An African American is expected to be athletic just based off of stereotypes?

4) A Hispanic is expected to be illegal just based off of stereotypes?

5) Miley Cyrus is viewed as "only being a teenager" when she pulls back her eyes behind another Asian?

Just post your answers here. I want to see something. And yes, I did make up this test, so it is not scientific.
Update: Flowerr-

Of course you wouldn't consider it racist, because you're not Asian, while I am. =)
Update 2: natalie-

Stereotypes are racist. They are not nice. You're white though, so you have no real stereotypes, so of course you wouldn't understand,
Update 3: I didn't include Caucasians as an example because they hardly have any visible stereotypes. It is very difficult to determine who is French or German, and it is easy to keep quiet about it. However, a minority has visibility, so stereotyping is much easier.
Update 4: Also, I don't consider what Miley did "just a mistake". Racism is racism, pure and simple.
Update 5: Shadow Spirit-

Thank you. I finally found someone who understands the principles of racism. This thread is now closed. I don't care anymore.