Slade & girlfriend from Housewives of OC...?

Can someone tell me who Slade and his girlfriend knew/were related to in the Housewives OC? I started watching the show where Slade was trying to find a boyfriend for his ex (even though it was obvious he still cares for her) and I don't know of their history on the OC show. Did they have a good relationship, or was it tumultuous?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jo was one of the original housewives of orange county, even though she wasn't actually a housewife as she wasn't married to Slade. I think they originally had her in there to have a younger woman to widen their age market. It's the same thing of how they have Gretchen now.

Slade and Jo broke up at the end of season one, and Slade actually went out with Lauri (the woman who married the rich guy George and left the show this year to concentrate on her family) for a couple of weeks then got back together with Jo. During the second season, Jo started going on a bit of a party train rampage and ended up getting an apartment with one of her girlfriends and enjoying the single life. Jo and Slade remained friends and he was managing her "music career."

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

well her name is jo really pretty girl well ok they were engaged while taping the show she decided that she wanted to do other things like have her freedom and still party with her girls plus she wanted to purse her music career so she called the engagement and move in with one of her friends so she could be more independent and kinda do her own thing but slade was not really liking this at all because of course he is still in love with her surprise surprise i think slade who by the way is older than her is very insecure and controlling if you log onto bravo.com you will probably be able to find more info there

• kalapp
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

God she genuinely disgusts me! hahaha on the subject of the ok-Fed fact notwithstanding it quite is authentic i think of i might quite purchase ok-Fed's cd then Jo's. i'm enormously particular the sole expertise she relatively excels in is spending Slade's funds and searching like a affordable Vegas hooker! Why does he stay along with her and submit along with her c*** day in and day out, she does not look after him or love him this is glaring, it quite is each and every of the funds and as quickly as she heads out to l. a. to pursue her profession and Slade stops paying her charges, the song manufacturers will tell her in simple terms how horrid she quite is...might desire to suck to be a has been formerly you have been have been something!! and she or he's UGGGGLY!

• 1 decade ago

He wanted her to stay home and take care of his house, kids, etc. Jo decided she wanted a career and they broke up over not being able to come to a compromise.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.